Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your next box set... Breaking Bad.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Anyone else watching the dark brilliance that is " Breaking Bad"? I'm late to this but am completely hooked, cannot stop watching. Nearly finished Season 3 now. IHMO it's right up there with the best television ever made. Really clever, funny, moving, superbly written and acted. For those who haven't yet discovered it, here's a link to the trailer for season 1 which may whet the appetite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--z4YzxlT8o

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
box sets? download them....who wants shelves of DVDs when they will be obselete in a year or two? weird.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Oooh, you are in for a treat when you get to series 4! The best TV I have ever seen.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
For those who've seen season 4, no spoilers please, how? Not released here til October, did you watch on-line?
Advice please.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
box sets? download them....who wants shelves of DVDs when they will be obselete in a year or two? weird.

Personally I can't understand anyone who would want to watch a film or TV programme on a computer screen. Me, I'd much rather stretch out on the sofa and watch a DVD on a big screen.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Personally I can't understand anyone who would want to watch a film or TV programme on a computer screen. Me, I'd much rather stretch out on the sofa and watch a DVD on a big screen.

Get yourself a portable hard drive and watch your downloaded content through your TV. My set top box has a usb input and works very nicely.

Breaking bad is excellent. The missus and i watch all 4 series in a row anc loved it. Can't wait for season 5.

We have just started Homeland and i think it is quality.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Most modern TVs are internet ready these days so all the stuff I download I do watch on my TV. Plenty of free media players out there that will transport content via wifi to your TV. I use TVMobili. Works fantastically well.

As for Breaking Bad I'm currently watching it on Netflix as I've heard numerous people rave about it. I've watched the first and all bar one or two of the second series so far and if I'm being honest I struggling to see the appeal. Everyone keeps telling me to stick with it though as it supposedly gets better the longer it goes on?? I'm not saying it rubbish as it's certainly watchable just not seeing what everyone is raving about.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Whaaaaaaaat? This carried on!? I had no idea it moved past season two. I'll get on these!! Loved the first season, second was a little slow. Looking forward to the next three now :D

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
I've recently discovered it as well. Caught the first 3 seasons via Netflix. Just had to buy season 4 from Amazon.De as I couldn'y find a UK seller (physical or digital). Got 3 episodes left to watch and I'm not sure what I'm going to do when it's finished. Based on the availability of season 4, it could be a long wait before season 5 is available in the UK.

IMO it's a cracking show.Very edgy and dark in places.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Most modern TVs are internet ready these days so all the stuff I download I do watch on my TV. Plenty of free media players out there that will transport content via wifi to your TV. I use TVMobili. Works fantastically well.

As for Breaking Bad I'm currently watching it on Netflix as I've heard numerous people rave about it. I've watched the first and all bar one or two of the second series so far and if I'm being honest I struggling to see the appeal. Everyone keeps telling me to stick with it though as it supposedly gets better the longer it goes on?? I'm not saying it rubbish as it's certainly watchable just not seeing what everyone is raving about.

Do stick with it. First series is only 6 eps anyway. Give it till the end of the second.

You have come this far so finish it off.

Series 4 was truly excellent and has only recently been putting the building up the Gus story.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Do stick with it. First series is only 6 eps anyway. Give it till the end of the second.

You have come this far so finish it off.

Series 4 was truly excellent and has only recently been putting the building up the Gus story.

Like I said it's watchable so I'll watch it until the end of the third series at least (think there are only 3 series on Netflix).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here