Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Alternative East Stand Photo Update

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Getting bored of the daily East Stand erection updates ?

I thought I would offer an alternative - my neighbours new conservatory is being built and work started today. Here is my daily photo -

scaled.php

More tomorrow if I can be bothered.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:thumbsup:

I'll chip in with a progress update on some of Burgess Hill's finest roadworks if I get the chance for a sneaky snap.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Looks quite similar to an art exhibit in Brighton

skip_2213809b.jpg

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
:thumbsup:

I'll chip in with a progress update on some of Burgess Hill's finest roadworks if I get the chance for a sneaky snap.

I'll throw some in as well, i get stuck in them twice a day. We also have some rather stunning work being created by Southern Water near the Priory in Haywards Heath. If i can force my way through 14 deep mob that are there 24 hours a day admiring it i'll post some pictures of that as well!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Getting bored of the daily East Stand erection updates ?

I thought I would offer an alternative - my neighbours new conservatory is being built and work started today. Here is my daily photo -

scaled.php

More tomorrow if I can be bothered.

I like what they have done on the sides, increasing the size of the side walls to accommodate more space. Looking forward to see where it goes from here.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll throw some in as well, i get stuck in them twice a day. We also have some rather stunning work being created by Southern Water near the Priory in Haywards Heath. If i can force my way through 14 deep mob that are there 24 hours a day admiring it i'll post some pictures of that as well!

Well happily the four way temporary traffic lights at Leylands Road-West Street-London Road have gone, but they're still FANNYING around with the roundabout where Isaacs Lane joins the A272 in Haywards Heath. Next time I'm going that way, I will be sure to (stop in a safe place), get out my mobile phone and take a photo of the ongoing cone-age, to keep eager readers up to speed.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Can we expect a visit to the site by Dom Littlewood?

get-attachment.asp

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here