Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You need 7.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Barnes would charge in there with his studs raised and a sour expression on his slightly unhappy peeled potato chops, and then fake unconsciousness for the next 20 minutes as soon as a forehead came within a yard of him until the actual scrapping ceased and truer warriors waddled away unable to turn their stiffened necks to view his recovery.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mattock went disco-mental and decked FOUR PEOPLE in a nightclub (two of them women). That makes him dangerous AND indiscriminate. Good tunnel-fracas material, but keep out of his way when it goes off, he's probably just as likley to do a blue-on-blue once the red mist has descended.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Be careful chaps.
Just because you can mix it up at the end of the evening, it doesn't follow you can do it on a wet Tuesday evening @ Bolton, for club and team mates.

I love the fact that there's no grey area about GG & AEA.
Proper Tony Adams material, no higher praise can be given, when talking in and around the pitch.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
El Abd, Greer and Barnes are the first names on the team sheet, without a doubt.

My other four would be Mattock, Jara, Sparrow and Tanno.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
El Abd, Greer and Barnes are the first names on the team sheet, without a doubt.

My other four would be Mattock, Jara, Sparrow and Tanno.
There's been a lot of love for Jara, about this.
Where does that come from, is there something I've missed?, it's not like he can drive down the tunnel.

You can't have Tanno, he'll be in a special (padded) area, with the rest of our, level headed, even tempered, conciliatory, management team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There's been a lot of love for Jara, about this.
Where does that come from, is there something I've missed?, it's not like he can drive down the tunnel.

You can't have Tanno, he'll be in a special (padded) area, with the rest of our, level headed, even tempered, conciliatory, management team.

You can't change the rules now. Your opening post invited us to select 7 from LAST season's players. Tanno was a player last year, so I'm having him.

Jara's disciplinary record is dreadful. He loves a rash challenge, that boy. See Blackpool away for further details. Definitely up for some physical stuff.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I just wanted an excuse to post this picture again :love:

DaniAlvesVicente.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok fair enough.
I guess the management squad can afford to lose someone, what with their ability to start a fight in a convent.

Re Jara, I guess it's harder to find the 'others' when the 2 picking themselves are sooooo good at it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just wanted an excuse to post this picture again :love:
There isn't a lot of intent there, 20 seconds later they were probably cuddling.

Anyway as much fun and a brawl can be, someone's job ought to have been getting Vicente out of there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Navarro and Vicente:-

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Vicente is crazy in the coconut - he'd have a pop, no problem.

Yeah but he'd break his hand doing it.

Who hasn't been mentioned yet?
Painter - a solid squad member I think, reliable.
Will Buckley, probably not.
Ryan Harley, could be brilliant but more likely awful ??? ??? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:
I just found this thread while looking for something else.
It did make me chuckle.

New season, new squad.
Anyone new to be added to the Magnificent 7?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I reckon Dobbie looks up for a ruck, he's got that OGH, Craig Bellamy little man thing going on.

Bridge probably has quite a bit of anger stored up...

Jimmy Grimble

Hammond wouldn't shy away, and I wouldn't be surprised if Tomasz had a sweet right-hook.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I reckon Bruno would go crazy in a fight situation. Proper batshit crazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here