You need 7.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Part One of the official bi-annual :bounce:

You all should know the rules by now:-

This is no Jackie Chan bullsh*t.
No giving large in Gino's Bar and Grill.
Nothing to do with crying to Greek police.

This is all about The Albion.
Defending the stripes.
The badge.
The team.
The owner.

Where are we now...

Dunk
Maupay

Ryan

BDB - Elevated himself (not that he needs too) standing over Utd as they were trying to get to Trossard (?).

Lamptey - Rightfield I know but I still reckon he's good to go when the time is right.

The potential silent assassins
Propper
&
Gross.

...not looking good, is it?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We've just signed a couple of Poles. I bet they're a bit tasty in a showdown

And you've missed out Connolly and Molumby, you've always got to fancy some Irish lads when it all kicks off

White looks like a devious one, Id wager Bissouma can look after himself

Trossards birth name was Damien

Gross and March are getaway drivers at best. :lolol:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Connolly & Molumby (fighting Irish)
Zeqiri (fighting Balkan)
Gross (killer eyes)
Ali (Mac (Argentine Jock)
Biss (right up for it)
Maupay (nuff said)
Moder (big Pole)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've just signed a couple of Poles. I bet they're a bit tasty in a showdown

And you've missed out Connolly and Molumby, you've always got to fancy some Irish lads when it all kicks off

I thought long and hard about Connolly, after all this shite is important, but I just can't say I've seen 'it' yet.

BDB comes in solely because of 10 seconds v Utd on a wet Wednesday evening.
As soon as Connolly has a flash of Maupayitis he's in and in high up the chart.

But he seems a bit too footballery at the moment - which is a shame.

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
Andone when half fit could murder half of Manchester on a quiet night in with the missus. The dwarves up front will F***k you up as soon as look at you.
Obviously Matty and Dunk are shoe ins for this role, and Dunk will get BDB going. He'll be slow and cumbersome but like Jaws in 007 will rip you apart.
Webster has a glass jaw but White's time in Leeds will make him fully capable of glassing someone sneakily in the shadows.

Molumby gets a nod because frankly he's a brawler make no mistake.

The dark Horse here is Trossard. Those cold baggy eyes are a clue, the perfect hair a distraction but that boy's fully psycho and once killed a man with Trident I heard

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
My summary of who our 7 are now stolen from my contribution to another thread....

Slightly OT but just a quick summary as to who our 7 would be now [also heading straight to post the same in that thread]

Dunk - leading by example
Connolly - could see the look on Pogba’s face when they tangled for the pen/no pen on Saturday. Pure fear as the terrier rose to have a crack.
Maupay - Le petit shithouse. The one putting the boot in when the guys already down but just as likely to quote something from La Haine or Irreversible at you whilst going in for the kill.
Lamptey [why not he’s ****ing awesome at everything else and don’t let his well spoken demeanour fool you]
Zeqiri - Eastern European hardnut. Probably heads brick walls for fun
Trossard - completing our triumvirate of diminutive nutters.
Ali J - don’t let his pretty boy good looks fool you. He can rough it with the best of them when needed. Plenty of old school experience from back home.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My summary of who our 7 are now stolen from my contribution to another thread....

Slightly OT but just a quick summary as to who our 7 would be now [also heading straight to post the same in that thread]

Ali J - don’t let his pretty boy good looks fool you. He can rough it with the best of them when needed. Plenty of old school experience from back home.

I forgot about AJ . . . he looked well up for it when he tangled with Walker vs Man City . . . . I bet he's got home made darts in his socks. . .

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I do fear we can't make the grade..

Connolly will be like a yappy terrier, giving it large from the sidelines but when it comes down to it in the tunnel he'll be looking for someone to hold him back so he doesn't have to actually tangle.

White may be up for glassing someone from behind but in a stand-up he will be too worried about his pretty boy looks. Same I fear for Trossard. Will be putting the boot in on the grounded foe but not the one to put them on the floor in the first instance.

Ryan, Dunk, BDB, Maupay, Biss... It's going to be 7 against 5 and we won't come out of it well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Connolly will be like a yappy terrier, giving it large from the sidelines but when it comes down to it in the tunnel he'll be looking for someone to hold him back so he doesn't have to actually tangle.

White may be up for glassing someone from behind but in a stand-up he will be too worried about his pretty boy looks. Same I fear for Trossard. Will be putting the boot in on the grounded foe but not the one to put them on the floor in the first instance.

Ryan, Dunk, BDB, Maupay, Biss... It's going to be 7 against 5 and we won't come out of it well.

Alzate is Colombian, has to be included

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

As well as who you have said, Webby can mix it, but the other first teamers, I'm not sure. I've seen nothing from Biss either. I reckon the fella is a lover, not a fighter. This is the most lightweight Albion team in a long time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So in a couple of months there'll be a sweet spot when half the 7 will either be injured or suddenly on a different continent. :lolol:

Hopefully a player or two make a name for themselves v palace if not:-

I tells yer we's in the shite.

D

Deleted member 2719

All futile now, in todays game you don't need 7 anymore, you only need 5.

Some of the teams I played in used to have 13 and the manager, and his missus was up for a go.

Football has changed so much. Players used to turn up with crusty mud on their legs from the match 24 hrs earlier.

Now they turn up with face packs on and shaven legs.

Kids nowadays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here