Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those that leave early.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Let that be a lesson to anyone that leaves early. I cannot believe that there were City fans leaving the stadium before the end and I wonder how they feel now.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Let that be a lesson to anyone that leaves early. I cannot believe that there were City fans leaving the stadium before the end and I wonder how they feel now.

richard sole

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
While I'm one of those who don't care about other people leaving early, has no effect on me, I am also a fan of epicaricacy and love it when they leave early and miss something like this. Does anyone know what man city's main messageboard is? I'd love to read a "I'm really fed up, we only had qpr to beat and we screwed that up, couldn't bear to stay for the final minutes and here their fans gloating" thread....

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
You pay to watch your side all season and then you miss the moment that you win the title after 44 years - you would be gutted beyond belief.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just on SSN , seeing Citeh fans climbing the gates to get back in.

reminds me of people flocking back through the gates vs Swindon 2004!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They should have done everything they could to stop them getting back in. It's not like the players have let them down this year, and even against QPR they tried from the first minute to the last. When sky showed the second half action areas, it was only in City's third 5% of the time.

D

Deleted member 18477

I don't think any of our fans are stupid enough to leave if a prem league title is in the balance.

Surely...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Face facts, after this season, if they haven't learned the lesson by now they never will.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As we've had some success with the 'JCL' term and also 'Goaldown Retrievers', (losing goalscorers who retrieve the ball and run back to the centre circle without celebrating), can we come up with a term to describe people who leave early and miss final dénouements such as today? I suggest 'premature evacuators'

NOTE: I know it's a free country and people who've paid their money are perfectly entitled to leave before the end of a football match if they wish to get home in time for their tea or whatever. It's an old subject and you've all got your reasons so there's no need to trot them out again. This thread is just to have a bit of a laugh at your expense.

Last edited:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
As we've had some success with the 'JCL' term and also 'Goaldown Retrievers', (losing goalscorers who retrieve the ball and run back to the centre circle without celebrating), can we come up with a term to describe people who leave early and miss final dénouements such as today? I suggest 'premature evacuators'

NOTE: I know it's a free country and people who've paid their money are perfectly entitled to leave before the end of a football match if they wish to get home in time for their tea or whatever. It's an old subject and you've all got your reasons so there's no need to trot them out again. This thread is just to have a bit of a laugh at your expense.

What gives you the right to say what my thread is about?.....however I totally agree, each to their own etc. I just cant believe that people would leave early in a game like that and can't imagine how they now feel.

I like your suggestion for names and would suggest we call them 'Sneekers' because the sneek out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

An epitome of a JCL, a plastic fan :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Utterly incomprehensible to me.

You wait the thick end of half a century to see your team come even CLOSE to winning the league, then piss off with ten minutes of the final league game to go when there's still even the slightest chance of them doing it....don't get it at all.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't think any of our fans are stupid enough to leave if a prem league title is in the balance.

Surely...

Yes there would, just like loads left before the players did their lap of honour on the last home game.

They just interviewed two daft bints on the BBC news who had left the game and were on the bus listening to the radio, when the second when in they ran back to the ground - those sort of "fans" shouldn't be allowed

D

Deleted member 18477

Yes there would, just like loads left before the players did their lap of honour on the last home game.

They just interviewed two daft bints on the BBC news who had left the game and were on the bus listening to the radio, when the second when in they ran back to the ground - those sort of "fans" shouldn't be allowed

Lol comparing a lap of honour with the last 5 minutes of a game to win the prem league title! Bit of a difference...

I agree though. Once you've left the stadium, you shouldn't be allowed back in.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
While I'm one of those who don't care about other people leaving early, has no effect on me, I am also a fan of epicaricacy and love it when they leave early and miss something like this. Does anyone know what man city's main messageboard is? I'd love to read a "I'm really fed up, we only had qpr to beat and we screwed that up, couldn't bear to stay for the final minutes and here their fans gloating" thread....

I have nothing to add to this, I just want the excuse to use epicaricacy in a sentence myself. Good work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here