NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bring it on !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We normally get 200-300 paying customers. Peaking at 1000 for REMF 1 and then 350 for REMF 9. 200 or so in the Withdean years. Some of the gates have almost been up to conference levels and all gates have been higher than all local sussex league levels.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Shame these are not held on a Saturday Gareth, give the chance for a few of us ex pats to make it along, but i wish you great success for tonight i am sure it will be :thumbsup:

That wouldnt be a bad idea for next year. I think they have traditionally been on a Friday because they usually happen before the season ends but if next year is after the end of the season then I dont see why it couldnt be on a Saturday evening, or even a 3pm KO?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hello all

Just saying as a fan The REMF match is the highlight of my football playing year. A chance to feel like a player, wearing the stripes, walking out to Sussex By The Sea and playing infront of a decent crowd.

Hope you can all make it. Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket for my raffle. It raised £2,600, I'll be filming the the raffle in a couple of hours and will post it on here, twitter and facebook

Hope to see you tonight, you get a great evenings entertainment, with alcohol and Amex pies on offer. You'll also meet some of the heroic marathon team as well as former Albion players Ricky Marlowe, Paul Rogers, Graham Moseley and Andy Rollings. A bargain for £5. Hope we can do you justice with all the money raised and bring home the trophy

The sun is shining, hope to see you there.

ps, made by a Palace fan, this sums up the spirit of REMF perfectly :smile:
[yt]1AvNNNIXaZY[/yt]

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just seen the weather. Should be fine and bright, but bring a JUMPER or two...

and some five pound notes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here