Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
8 brighton and 3 palace should be a tasty treat.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Four of us going, including my brother, the technical brains behind oldfootballshirts.com, who is flying over from Cyprus with his wife to watch his first ever REMF game.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i shall be in attendance as per usual...i do believe my pet SCUMMER will be there too :smile:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Won't be there, but obviously I hope all goes well and a good time is had by all (except the Palace lot in terms of the result, obviously).

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On Friday I shall leave Somerset around 2pm and do a c175 mile battle with the M4, M25 and M23 to get to Sussex. I shall then return, once again cursing the bastard Friday rush hour traffic.

Alas, I shall not be at the game however.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
On Friday I shall leave Somerset around 2pm and do a c175 mile battle with the M4, M25 and M23 to get to Sussex. I shall then return, once again cursing the bastard Friday rush hour traffic.

Alas, I shall not be at the game however.

That's a shame mate but you have been instrumental in helping the REMF achieve what it has and you will always have my gratitude and respect.

Yoda

English & European
I'm affraid I will not be in attendance this year due to being skint this month, largely thanks to needing to purchase a new caliper for the car and having it fixed. :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Myself and the Mrs will be there watching the Junior one do us proud.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
7 palace now.

Jul 7, 2003
Hope it dries out for you all. I was due to play at the Pan this evening but our game was called off for a waterlogged pitch. Looking over the wall, there is a biggish puddle in the centre cirle and another on the edge of one penalty area.

Can't make it tomorrow night as will be setting up our kids tournament for the weekend but have made my donations.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Honestly, I am so glad I saw this thread. If I don't find something to do tomorrow night, I am being dragged to karaoke by my housemates... And now I've seen this, and it's redemption. Glorious stuff, and with Piglets Pantry pies as well, this is just a gift that keeps on giving.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here