Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Vs Wigan tonight

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If Blackburn fail to win, then we'll see them at Falmer next season. If I'm honest, with the squad Blackburn have, they really shouldn't be fighting to stay up!

Wigan have been very good of late so it'll be a tricky game.

I'll go 4-3 Wigan.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's almost certain that one of those 2 will have wonderful experience of visiting the AMEX next year. That's got to be the silver lining to any relegation.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
will be one of the smallest away attendances (blackburn or wigan) !

need bolton to go down please, only possible chance of a new ground of teams going up/down!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hope Wigan win, I don't want them to go down and a defeat would drag them right back into it. Blackburn deserve relegation, they've been awful all season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wigan should win with their current form, Blackburn are pants at present

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I think Blackburn are gone. Still think QPR could plummet considering they have Man City next week but that relies on Bolton winning and keeping out Stoke with an utter pony defence.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Blackburn were pathetic last week at Spurs
They should've been fighting for their lives, for that reason they are down
Wigan will show them tonight how to battle

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Before yesterday, I tipped Blackburn to win this game. But now as relegation is almost certain for Blackburn, I see Wigan getting a point at least. The players have let Blackburn down all season, and they are not gonna change. Just below mid-table Championship next season.

It must depressing watching your team lose every other week.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I really do not like Wigan at all so I hope Blackburn win.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Like Blackburn's manager, loathe their chicken-molesting owners. Very much like Wigan's manager, no strong feelings about their owner. Dislike QPR's manager, and their owners, and their stewards, and their ground.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
When you look at the wages Wigan pay, the squad they have, and yet the level of football they play at times they fully deserve to stay up IMO. Martinez is my favourite manager in the division, at times this season they've had the worst of luck, terrible decisions, yet he still has far more grace than any other in the division.

QPR should be miles clear of them, when you think what they're paying the likes of Cisse, SWP, Zamora, Barton and so on. Blackburn's squad is pretty pony, as is Bolton's.

For me Blackburn will drop, doesn't bother me, they'll be no threat next season it seems, as the fans think it'll be the start of a plummet down the leagues.

For the sake of Blackburn being the least threatening next year, I hope they drop.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Would like Blackburn to come down so I can add Ewok Park to my ground list.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Martinez has stuck to his principles and kept playing stylish football & it looks like they'll survive. Good on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here