Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336221716.897091.jpg

Saw this on the NPower Championship Banter Page on Facebook.
Don't normally take much notice of that page because there are so many people having pointless arguments :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Don't be so ridiculous.

£60 million.

:joker:

Both wrong im afraid. He will be the first £100m player and itll be Barca or Real Madrid who will be the buyers. Or Man City.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Surely with their billionaire owners and almost certain march to the Championship title next season, they have no reason to sell him, even for the £12 million they would be bound to get?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That should have been £4 BILLION surely? Hoffenheim to beat Villa and Bolton for his signature........no mention of Wigan. Strange.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Surely with their billionaire owners and almost certain march to the Championship title next season, they have no reason to sell him, even for the £12 million they would be bound to get?

£12m would be rejected instantly. It will take another zero at least to tempt palace to sell.

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
All they'll get for him is £5 million tops. He reminds me of Andy Johnston who like Zara is a diver. When Johnston left he didn't win one penalty for Everton even when they were blatant penaltys and the refs and linesman knew that when playing for Palace as 9 out of his 19 goals were pens.

Zara is a diver and should partner Daley on the spring board at the Olympics as he'd get gold.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Getting out while he still can. At least he has some sense.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he is off to Hoffenheim will he be known as "Die tauchen bastard von Croydon" ??? :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

But I don't understand. £4m rated ???? Going to Hoffenheim ????

I thought he was at least £12m and on his way to a top six Prem side ? Unless of course someone at Palace has got their financial sums wrong and I find that very hard to believe :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here