Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work at stadium with extra seats: photos?

richmond

May 30, 2008
The BHA official site seems to be showing just one photo per day of the building work and seats. Are any chums going along to cover the work with some pics?

I remember Jack Straw and others putting up some great shots of the Amex construction and I really felt like I knew the stadium although I live in Oxfordshire.

I would really appreciate some pics if possible.

Many thanks

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it TJS Friday tomorrow ? :O

richmond

May 30, 2008
Have I got this right? Will the ESU roof be raised to allow for more seats, I think that was the plan. Sorry if this question sounds a bit thick (it comes naturally), I'm trying to keep up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have I got this right? Will the ESU roof be raised to allow for more seats, I think that was the plan. Sorry if this question sounds a bit thick (it comes naturally), I'm trying to keep up.

No , the ESU was part of the stadium build. The seats will just be bolted into position as the preparation was done ages ago.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Supposedly the concourse floor is there.?? Toilet are bar areas will have to be built.?? Anyone know details?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Supposedly the concourse floor is there.?? Toilet are bar areas will have to be built.?? Anyone know details?

I'm sure that I've heard before that they built all the facilities needed for the expected future expansion but they blocked them up in a way that it was easy to remove once they were needed meaning that it would be very quick and easy to add the ESU seats in the same way as they added the concrete slopes for the South stand corners to make it easy to add those seats too.

It will be a shame for those people in the East Stand Lower who next season will have to sit behind the large roof support pillars that are going in.:whistle:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Mentioning him a few times may help [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] [MENTION=259]Jack Straw [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION]!

Good point, well made. It may well help if we keep mentioning [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION]

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Good point, well made. It may well help if we keep mentioning [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION]

Is that the same [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] that everyone else is mentioning?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here