Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA approach hodgson westbrom give permission to talk!!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Bugger. Was looking forward to the Euros.....oh well ;)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Bugger. Was looking forward to the Euros.....oh well ;)

lol we have no chance (probably means we'll win it) but It should be a cracking tournament. Spain, Holland, Germany and I have a sneaky feeling France will do well. Shame it's in Poland/Ukraine really, where is it going next has it been announced?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
lol we have no chance (probably means we'll win it) but It should be a cracking tournament. Spain, Holland, Germany and I have a sneaky feeling France will do well. Shame it's in Poland/Ukraine really, where is it going next has it been announced?

France.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath

Oh God yeah no chance. One thing I love about supporting my country is I am at least consistently disappointed which is lovely. Just a shame that with Woys Wed and White Army I won't even have the bonus of getting slightly excited (now I've said this we will probably win the thing!)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Oh God yeah no chance. One thing I love about supporting my country is I am at least consistently disappointed which is lovely. Just a shame that with Woys Wed and White Army I won't even have the bonus of getting slightly excited (now I've said this we will probably win the thing!)

More likely to get us somewhere than 'Arry. Woy has a pretty good international pedigree.

Much better appointment than Harry if true!!

I really pray that Redknapp gets nowhere NEAR the England job.
He has no humility and I suspect few scruples. Even then he has almightily FAILED with Spurs right when it seemed harder to relinquish a Champs League spot.
Spurs fans feel like they've been mugged off with this season and perceive Redknapp was distracted and derailed by the England rumours.

Harry Red-k, no effing way Jose.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
More likely to get us somewhere than 'Arry. Woy has a pretty good international pedigree.

He has a pretty impressive managerial CV full stop! Inter Milan twice, and the Swiss national team, the Finnish national team and after just double checking on Wiki I see he started his career at palace. Twunt :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Harry has aways been the sport page writers choice, not necessarily the FA's. it has been observed that they want someone to take on a broad remit, covering development of the next generation of players, not just manage the the senior team for a dozen games a year. Harry doesnt strike you as interested in development.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I really pray that Redknapp gets nowhere NEAR the England job.
He has no humility and I suspect few scruples. Even then he has almightily FAILED with Spurs right when it seemed harder to relinquish a Champs League spot.
Spurs fans feel like they've been mugged off with this season and perceive Redknapp was distracted and derailed by the England rumours.

Harry Red-k, no effing way Jose.

I'm no Redknapp fan but if anyone will get the most out of the current aging squad of Terry, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole etc it will be ol' twitchy. Said it before, he's a players manager, they will love him and will play for the shirt, he will fire them up, no doubt.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know at least one Spurs ST holder who will be gutted if they get stuck with Harry. He really wants him to go and the England job is the only way he is leaving.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here