Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millennium Stadium: Block Booking Of Seats

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I assuume we can request where we sit (roughly) when (if) we pick our tickets up. All we need to do is say "Hey, Lets all sit in this block, or near it". We all go down there and say, Oi! I want this block mate.

sorted.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i wish everyone would stop talking about cardiff

Nov 3, 2003
do i presme its grey most pricey followed by orange followed by green cheapest? what is your source of info please and i assume theres no fence so if u were say front row your view is unblocked

Nov 3, 2003
i expect IF we go to cardiff u will be asked price A B or C and its pot luck where u end up can u really se ethe admin at BHA sorting out back or row this by a gangway left of the goal post etc??

Another Berkshire Seagull said:
Wouldn't you need to take proof of identity for everyone your buying tickets for...thats what the club details seem to state.

If so what proof would need to be taken?

I've received this message from the Club:-

If we are fortunate enough to go through to the Final as you know we have already put preliminary plans in place:

On the question of ID we simply require that the person buying the tickets brings some form of ID -

We will accept multiple applications provided one of our forms is completed for each ticket. However, in addtion the Football League require that their form is completed, if supporters buy more than 10 tickets. I quote:

Persons allocated 10 (ten) or more tickets must complete a pro-forma supplied by the League .......and sign it indicating acceptance of the undertakings therein that:

1 The ticket will only be used by the person to whom it is allocated
2 None of the persons named are supporters of the opposing team
3 The signatory of the pro-forma will be held responsible if any of the tickets should appear on the black market.

Our forms will be in the Swindon match programme - they can be downloaded from our website and we will try and get them printed in Friday Ad and the Argus. So that they can be completed prior to coming to Withdean or the ticket office - We will have supplies of the forms at Withdean and the Ticket Office.

Supporters should also be aware that we are instructed to sell from the centre of the West stand outwards so this is the way the tickets will be allocated.

Let's hope that these are probems that we have to face!!

I am happy for this lot to be posted on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here