Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton supporters REMF squad 2012

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
As promised, here is the REMF squad for the 2012 game...

Scott McCarthy
Pete Griffin
Richie Morris
Sheebo
Alex Staines
Sam Wilson
Jaz Evans
Ali Jenkins
Gary Peters
Rich Coleman
Sam Mellor
Tom Walmsley
Toby Phillips
Justin Parker
Chris Leppard
Brett Mendoza

This year we have 3 people taking part in their first REMF squad, 5 people from last years auction squad and some regular REMF faces who have put a lot of time and effort into the charity throughout the years. Also there will be the usual appearances from Wardy, Ricky and Dodge.

With only 3 weeks to go until the big day we would all really appreciate it if you could help us smash our target for what is a great charity.

The just giving page is The Brighton REMF squad are fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Decent looking squad that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
isnt sheebo's name: tarquine de la flange?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A good combination as you said Ali. Good luck.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ahem, you have forgotten we have a first for REMF:

Which is the first ball boy to graduate to player - well done Alex

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A cracking player as well. Best I've played against for a while.

Cheers for that, it would be nice to say I taught him all he knows about football but sadly that would be a blatant lie :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A MASSIVE thank you to all those who have donated so far ([MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] [MENTION=148]Safeway[/MENTION] [MENTION=6033]Big Jim[/MENTION] to name a few).

I know we've just had the excellent marathon donations and it's a tough time out there but if anyone can spare some pennies, however small, please do! Thanks xx

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The problem as it see if is that this sub forum gets nowhere near the footfall that the main board does. Often 1-2 people viewing compared to hundreds so with less than 2weeks to go we need to get this out there and shout it loud. Please post a link to all your facebook pages and other social forums and send to all your friends, family and relatives for donations. I am not running the show, just a sideliner, but just a few words of advise. This needs to be a sticky at the top of the main board.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
As promised, here is the REMF squad for the 2012 game...

Scott McCarthy
Pete Griffin
Richie Morris
Sheebo
Alex Staines
Sam Wilson
Jaz Evans
Ali Jenkins
Gary Peters
Rich Coleman
Sam Mellor
Tom Walmsley
Toby Phillips
Justin Parker
Chris Leppard
Brett Mendoza

This year we have 3 people taking part in their first REMF squad, 5 people from last years auction squad and some regular REMF faces who have put a lot of time and effort into the charity throughout the years. Also there will be the usual appearances from Wardy, Ricky and Dodge.

With only 3 weeks to go until the big day we would all really appreciate it if you could help us smash our target for what is a great charity.

The just giving page is The Brighton REMF squad are fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

It looks like you have enough players already but if you need an extra player I would love to be part of it. Either way good luck

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here