Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford ***** Official Match Thread *****

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Thought I'd have a go at doing one of these, as I haven't done one in all the time I've posted on NSC!

Hopefully the title is covered in the NSC "Official Match Thread" rules :)

Can the Albion continue their most excellent and exciting season on to another match and a chance of the play-offs, with a great result against Sean Dyche's mid-table Watford Team tonight?

Will Chris Iwelumo cause trouble for the Albion defence tonight?

Will Gus tinker with the team? (I think that's a no brainer after Saturday :rolleyes:)

How's it all going to go tonight?

Venue: Amex Stadium
Date: Tuesday, 17th April 2012
Kick-off: 19.45 BST

Tonight's Ref. SCOTT MATHIESON
Assistant Ref's Andy Davies and Derek Eaton
Fourth Official Craig Hicks

Other thread's relating to tonight's match:-

*****The-Official-guess-the-attendance-V-Watford-thread*****

BHA-v-Watford-Score-Predictor

Team-for-tonight

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?239723-**-Brighton-amp-Hove-Albion-v-Watford-**-Official-Thread - Sorry Perseus - You didn't have "Official" with lots of asterisks in your title :nono: lol

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
May as well have a new one the return of BBBW was spectacularly unsuccessful.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Too many asterisks.
Kick off time is wrong.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Kick off time is wrong.

Duly edited! lol

Asterisks as per the "Derby Official match thread", when we last had a win. :kiss:
*Crosses fingers and hopes that all lucky omens are working tonight!*

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Asterisks as per the "Derby Official match thread", when we last had a win. :kiss:

OK, I'll go with that... for now

At least you got the ref's name right, unlike the other thread.
PS He did have "Official", he just missed out the "Match".

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We go way back with the referee...

Referee: Scott Mathieson

11/12
Championship Sa 29Oct 2011 Birmingham 0 - 0 Brighton Yellow: Beausejour (BCFC); Greer, Vincelot (BHA)

10/11
Football League One Sa 23Apr 2011 Brighton 1 - 2 Southampton Yellow: El-Abd (BHA); Fonte, Chaplow (SCC)
Football League One Tu 01Mar 2011 Yeovil 0 - 1 Brighton Yellow: Ehmer, Upson (YTFC); Bridcutt (BHA)

08/09
Football League One Sa 20Dec 2008 Tranmere 1 - 0 Brighton Yellow: El-Abd, Cox, Johnson (BHA)

04/05
Championship Sa 16Apr 2005 Burnley 1 - 1 Brighton Yellow: Reid (BHA)

02/03
Football League Div 1 Sa 07Sep 2002 Millwall 1 - 0 Brighton Yellow: Nethercott (MFC); Kitson, McPhee (BHA) Red: Pethick (BHA)

01/02
Football League Div 2 Sa 29Dec 2001 Blackpool 2 - 2 Brighton Yellow: O'Kane, Wellens (BFC); Steele (BHA)

00/01
Football League Div 3 Tu 06Mar 2001 Scunthorpe 2 - 1 Brighton Yellow: Harsley, Dawson, Graves (SUFC)

98/99
Football League Div 3 Sa 19Sep 1998 Leyton Orient 1 - 0 Brighton Yellow: Hicks, Griffiths (LOFC); Allan (BHA)

97/98
Football League Trop Tu 06Jan 1998 Walsall 5 - 0 Brighton Yellow: Viveash (WFC); Storer, Linger (BHA)
Football League Div 3 Sa 27Sep 1997 Brighton 2 - 1 Rochdale Yellow: Mayo, Baird (BHA)

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
We have smilies in the opening thread. I think we are doomed.

But grand effort nonetheless.

Whats the weather like in Brighton Town?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Liking the look of this thread ...... proper old-time presentation. Hope it brings us a change of fortune

Yep, me too! 5 without a win, 3 straight defeats. I'm hoping we can tonk Watford 6 - 0 tonight, and set a scoring record for the Amex!

Just off to the game, hoping to be able to come back to this thread later, and post that we still have an outside chance of making the play-offs! :albion2:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yep, me too! 5 without a win, 3 straight defeats. I'm hoping we can tonk Watford 6 - 0 tonight, and set a scoring record for the Amex!

Just off to the game, hoping to be able to come back to this thread later, and post that we still have an outside chance of making the play-offs! :albion2:

Seagulls.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm sticking with this thread because it is "official"

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm sticking with any thread that wasn't started by Perseus the traitor.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Very interesting line up... I'm intrigued. Missing my first game at home this season (bastard chest infection) but would have liked to see Gonzalez play as well as us play a 4-4-2. I bet I miss a cracker of a match.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Although we've done well on the road I think you'll be right up for this game to prove a point and take the points.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here