Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente + Playing Terrible

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
No point singling out Vicente - no one is playing that well so far - although it has improved since the first 15 minutes.

I didn't say Vicente was playing terrible. I suggested if we continue playing poorly for the rest of the season will it hamper our chances of keeping him.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I didn't say Vicente was playing terrible. I suggested if we continue playing poorly for the rest of the season will it hamper our chances of keeping him.

If we were about to be relegated/bottom half - then yeah id agree. But were still in the top half just outside the play-offs (for now) - this isnt our first poor spell so it wont make a difference i wouldnt think.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No point singling out Vicente - no one is playing that well so far - although it has improved since the first 15 minutes.
Actually assulin has been great,the donkey ones with poor passes are dicker,painter and navarro.
Least we are popping the ball around well although with barnes up top on his own i don't see us scoring end of.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think it will depend on the signings that Gus makes. Still a few League One players trying to compete in the Championship and mostly failing in the 'pressure' games.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Actually assulin has been great,the donkey ones with poor passes are dicker,painter and navarro.
Least we are popping the ball around well although with barnes up top on his own i don't see us scoring end of.

Sadly our Man of the Match v Reading is having a mare of game today as well.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

They are showing signs of improving since the first 15 minutes, we really really need CMS on.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
If we keep playing this way surely he won't want to stick around?

Watch the highlights of previous games. You'll notice he puts his hand out so many times to say PUT HERE, FEED IT HERE, what other top play do you see do that? He'll go, he's a class act and must get really frustrated.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think it will depend on the signings that Gus makes. Still a few League One players trying to compete in the Championship and mostly failing in the 'pressure' games.

You've hit the nail squarely on the head. Apart from an odd result like beating Saints at home and Cardiff away, we haven't beaten any of the top 6 teams. We are good enough for midtable and will need to strengthen for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here