Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
It might come back to bite me on my sweet sweet pandapops arse, but when southampton finish the league second, barely, they'll be prime pissing posts of the seagulls, who pipped them to the post last year.

They'll always be second best, like Adkins seems to think Lambert & Co, and so does Lambert, actually, that Southampton are the best thing since Sliced Bread. It's so cringey to soo them smug bastards, but when McDermott and his men take deserved charge at the top, it's a beautiful site.

If Brighton don't go up, that's fine, but if Southampton finish top, I will spit thunder...when will consequently fcuk up their Prem. Season. And if we get through the play offs, I'm positive Southampton will be second best to us, again!

:amex::albion2::banana::bhasign::flameboun:falmer::rave::rave::rave::albion::cheery::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
It might come back to bite me on my sweet sweet pandapops arse, but when southampton finish the league second, barely, they'll be prime pissing posts of the seagulls, who pipped them to the post last year.

They'll always be second best, like Adkins seems to think Lambert & Co, and so does Lambert, actually, that Southampton are the best thing since Sliced Bread. It's so cringey to soo them smug bastards, but when McDermott and his men take deserved charge at the top, it's a beautiful site.

If Brighton don't go up, that's fine, but if Southampton finish top, I will spit thunder...when will consequently fcuk up their Prem. Season. And if we get through the play offs, I'm positive Southampton will be second best to us, again!

:amex::albion2::banana::bhasign::flameboun:falmer::rave::rave::rave::albion::cheery::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:

Again? What like you are this season.

Edit: Also "if" we get through the playoffs. No offence but thats a might big "if" coz you have to get to the play offs first.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Edit: Also "if" we get through the playoffs. No offence but thats a might big "if" coz you have to get to the play offs first.

:lolol: Second best, again. You just can't keep up.

Quality goading. How quiet the Southampton fans went when Roberts popped up with his header. Piped up a little bit with the lucky equaliser, but then deathly quiet once again when Alfie struck.

Saying that, I'm not a Southampton hater really. I actually thought they played quite well tonight, Reading are just superior technically. Billy Sharp up front was a contradiction, he was very blunt. I thought Southampton's direct passing style looked quite good, but lacked wingers. I know Southampton fans rate Chaplow, and they've seen more of him so have a fairer judgement, but whenever I've seen him, he's looked dire. And before it's said, I know he's not a right winger. The commentator made enough references to that all night for everyone to know. Lazy commentary, again. Cheers, Birtles.

D

Deleted member 18477

You don't seem very happy tonight. Talking of 'if's'... If west ham beat us, you and Adkins will be shitting bricks!:lol:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Isn't the anti saints thing running out of steam.

As much as winning league 1 last season was great.

what would you prefer

2nd league 1 followed by 2nd in the championship

Or

1st league 1 followed by 7th in the championship

I know what I would rather

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing

what would you prefer

Or

Me too. Nothing could ever take the place of winning a championship! My god that was so sweet for the fans and will have meant so much more than 2nd place and promotion to the players.

Sport is all about winning, not being the next best and making it to a more profitable league as a result. Fair play to Saints they have been great this year but a title followed by a couple of years in the Championship will do me great thank you very much.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

If, will, no sweat cupcake :)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

what would you prefer

Or

Exactly. I am sure the Saints fans will not giving a flying f*** about Brighton if they go up in 2nd place.

I thought it very apt that to mark the Titanic going down Lamberthampton went down the league table.

Looks like yet another year without a title for the Stains.:clap:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I thought it very apt that to mark the Titanic going down Lamberthampton went down the league table.

Looks like yet another year without a title for the Stains.:clap:

As above, we couldnt give a flying f***. I would rather be in the Prem than have a history of winning Divs 4 and 3. Even if you do lose to Wham, we just need to match their result on Tuesday and were practically there.

Obviously hope you do win and eventually win the play offs. Imagine such a postitive period for South coast football and Pompey are having nothing to do with it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-3 , Was Fat Ricky injured last night ???

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not quite sure I understand this thread at all. Taking the piss out of Saints for not winning title even though they are likely to get promoted automatically, and we're going to be lucky to make the play-offs? Odd. Very odd. :shrug:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Not quite sure I understand this thread at all. Taking the piss out of Saints for not winning title even though they are likely to get promoted automatically, and we're going to be lucky to make the play-off? Odd. Very odd. :shrug:

In fairness the starter of this thread is obviously some kind of raspberry ripple and its my fault for responding. "they'll be prime pissing posts of the seagulls, who pipped them to the post last year." "if Southampton finish top, I will spit thunder...when will consequently fcuk up their Prem." etc etc

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He scored. ??? Did you see the game? Reading were playing their containing game, perfectly again.

I was at work last night so assumed he wasn't playing because Saints only scored 1 :lolol: Only looked at the scoreline , wasn't interested who scored from either side TBH.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There are some very strange people on here....who gives a f*** about Southampton.

They are a very good team, simples

Not quite sure I understand this thread at all. Taking the piss out of Saints for not winning title even though they are likely to get promoted automatically, and we're going to be lucky to make the play-offs? Odd. Very odd. :shrug:

Yer, I'm in this line of thought.
How is it that one of ours can be trying to deride the achievements of a team above us, especially when they are assured of a chance to go up.
I think we will lose today, and sink further than 7th by the season end. As if this thread wouldn't be embarrassing enough, it will be more so if we can't make the playoffs.

pandapops, please quit with the embarrassing thread stuff.
Many of us have no grudges against Saints - prefer they do well than any of the other 'neighbours' we have in the South.
I certainly wouldn't prefer West Ham to make the autos to S'hampton.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here