Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's proposed new stadium.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
REEKS of desperation from the Palace fans on here tonight. I can draw a stadium on a ciggie pack too.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
ok one question.....why the willy comment...you are obsessed....just pointed out our record crowd of 52000 is much higher than yours..why the perv comment, maybe you should look at your own life firstborns

So you want a willy battle "mine's bigger than yours... nyah, nyah, nyah"; who gives a flying shit?

You come on here, uninvited, tell us something irrelevant, than start grizzling when you're pulled up on it... :facepalm:

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
So you want a willy battle "mine's bigger than yours... nyah, nyah, nyah"; who gives a flying shit?

You come on here, uninvited, tell us something irrelevant, than start grizzling when you're pulled up on it... :facepalm:

wasnt aware i needed an invite. grizzle no.ill leave that for you pal when hammers beat you tomorow and you go down to ninth or tenth....and dont bother i know we are lower, first time in decades

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
god this site is rubbish, like most weed fanz it doesnt work

Please don't come back. Interesting you only pop up to have a dig, and not a very good natured one at that, and don't seem to be able to make any sort of positive contribution. You won't be missed.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
REEKS of desperation from the Palace fans on here tonight. I can draw a stadium on a ciggie pack too.

It will be a whole lot easier to do with new Government legislation to make all cigarette packets look identical as the branding will have to be removed. Just think , CPFC's new stadium drawn on a fag packet and all the financial details on the back of a small envelope.

Feb 14, 2010
Brighton were forced to get a new ground after the club was left without a ground. We were then lucky that Bloom paid for it. Palace are not homeless, and Selhurst has a capacity more than double their usual home support. It also has a roof on every stand and there is nothing particularly wrong with the ground. It therefore seems odd they want to move. I also can't see anyone being allowed to build on Crystal Palace Park. Its a nice area around Crystal Palace Parade, and the park is nice as well. Therefore without Palace actually needing a new ground it seems a bit of an ask to get permission for a new one on the park. They might move further south however, somewhere in Croydon maybe but why they want to leave Selhurst to do that is beyond me. Palace's support has always been up and down for some reason. They certainly don't have a natural identity in the same way that the Albion have the coast and Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here