Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£1000 donation to 2012 REMF Brighton Marathon runners

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On behalf of NSC, a £1000 donation has been made to those representing the REMF in this week's Brighton Marathon.

Needless to say we wish them all the very best in their own personal challenges.

Anything you can contribute to this cause, nomatter how small, will be very well received by what is the official unofficial charity of NSC.

Details of how to sponsor.

Also thanks to those who use NSC, click on the ads and buy from Amazon - it's this activity that enables us to support charitable causes in this way.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks. That is truely amazing Bozza. I am lost for words. I am actually starting to well up here so I will leave before I make a fool of myself.

Driver8

On the road...
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Thanks Bozza. That's brilliant. When I can't put one foot in front of the other but still have six miles to go it will be you and the other sponsors that keep me going!

Lee

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 7504 for the team now. I will be there on Sunday in my REMF T Shirt urging you on mate. I will be at the Southwick Power Station.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Thanks bozza and NSC fantastic donation ! I have to admit I'm quite looking forward to Sunday especially the finishing line ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here