Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Official BBBW match thread....

Everest, Acker, Sam the Super Seagull, are you boys with me?

Let's get back to winning ways!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Have faith notters. This is the start of 4 straight wins.

10 or 12 points required from the 4 games I think.

However, even if you ignore the fact we've dropped silly points at home and could well do so against Watford, we also have to play Birmingham. And West Ham. Of games against the promotion/play-off contenders, we've managed to win ONE single match, and that was because Ricky Lambert got sent off. So what makes you think we're going to take 4 or 6 points off the 3rd and 4th placed teams?

However, even if you ignore the fact we've dropped silly points at home and could well do so against Watford, we also have to play Birmingham. And West Ham. Of games against the promotion/play-off contenders, we've managed to win ONE single match, and that was because Ricky Lambert got sent off. So what makes you think we're going to take 4 or 6 points off the 3rd and 4th placed teams?

I'm out of here now, anyone want an ST for next season? you can have mine for £50, thank f*** the Cricket season's started

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Have faith notters. This is the start of 4 straight wins.

I think we will win on Sat, and go unbeaten until the end of the season.:O
Will we make the play-offs? :shrug:

But even if we do win it is not because you have started the matchday thread, or because [MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION] or somebody else has not, or whether it was started the same day as kick off or a day before, or if it is started on an odd hour or an even hour. Who cares!
IT DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!:wrong:

Oh, and it is bad luck to be superstitious.:rolleyes:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
This could be the start of something special. Start a matchday thread 3 days in advance and watch the goals fly in...probably :)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The chosen one has returned, hallelujah. This will lead to good things. Good things. If not we get to crucify you :glare:

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Woah. This shouldn't be allowed. I get excited when I see 'matchday' threads because I know that the Albion will be playing later in the day. This has confused me terribly. I shan't get to sleep tonight as my subconscious will be convinced the Albion will be playing.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Brian had to get in early, as he has a good record. Unlike his competition, Perseus who's game thread starting has been as dire as the teams performance lately. :mad:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Bring back Bryan wade ***Official Match Thread appreciation***

Great to have the original man back at the helm. The second coming and the play-offs beckon now.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Best news of my day! Finally the man himself BBBW is back! As the Albion players have been tweeting #LateCharge4PlayOffs come on! I'm really positive about Saturdays match 0-3 Albion.

Is player on yet? ;)

But if people are upset why don't we let the thread fall down the page(s) and someone bounce it on Saturday?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Bring back Bryan wade ***Official Match Thread appreciation***

Great to have the original man back at the helm. The second coming and the play-offs beckon now.

I have a good feeling about Saturday LB......

north stand seagull

Oct 26, 2011
Portsmouth/Brighton

Beat Cardiff and Leicester didn't we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here