Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jara Reyes

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Terrible yet again. No wonder West Brom don't want him. What happened to Mattock?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Yep have to agree - not usually one for criticising players but I fail to see what he brings to the team other than an amazing ability to give the ball to the other team.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
didnt look interested at all, hasn't looked half the player I expected...was SHOCKED Mattock was not in the starting eleven, and how did Painter beat him to the bench?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
f***ing clowns the lot of you...we have just played Reading of the park and there are at least 4 threads saying, Reyes, Barnes, CMS and Dicker are shit !

Unbelievable.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
all the reyes haters are using the loss as an excuse to have a moan. i thought he played pretty well tonight, was always solid at the back and looked like he wanted to go forward all the time... some people need to actually watch the game.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
f***ing clowns the lot of you...we have just played Reading of the park and there are at least 4 threads saying, Reyes, Barnes, CMS and Dicker are shit !

Unbelievable.

You absolute cock.

No not you, the person on this thread before you and before him and before him and the one who started it. Thought Reyes had a fair to good game from where I stood.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I think he is far too casual hope we do not sign him poor today

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think he is far too casual hope we do not sign him poor today

Casual. Just the right word to use for Reyes.

Technically he looks like a decent player, but he is extremely sloppy at passing (playing left-back or midfield shouldn't change that).

I liked him when he first came in as Calderon clearly wasn't cutting it at the time, but Calderon is a certainty for Right-back at the moment, and we seem to be playing Reyes just for the hell of it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Casual. Just the right word to use for Reyes.

Technically he looks like a decent player, but he is extremely sloppy at passing (playing left-back or midfield shouldn't change that).

I liked him when he first came in as Calderon clearly wasn't cutting it at the time, but Calderon is a certainty for Right-back at the moment, and we seem to be playing Reyes just for the hell of it.

Presumably he only played tonight due to Mattock's comedy/mystery injury (depending on whether you believe Twitter).

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Yep have to agree - not usually one for criticising players but I fail to see what he brings to the team other than an amazing ability to give the ball to the other team.

Absolutely. Reyes' second spell is nothing short of woeful. He's nowhere near good as he was before he went last time.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Unbelievable.

No one has said on this thread on here that Dicker, Barnes, Reyes and CMS are shit and certainly not me...The reason why GJR is frustrating is because he is an International class player and yet some of his passing last night was woeful. That's not saying he or any player is shit.

all the reyes haters are using the loss as an excuse to have a moan. i thought he played pretty well tonight, was always solid at the back and looked like he wanted to go forward all the time... some people need to actually watch the game.

I don't hate reyes and I don't think anyone does. If we're going to have an excuse to moan, we'd talk about the referee or Jason Roberts.

Reyes gave the ball away far too many times again last night (at least 8 yes 8 times in the second half yesterday)....Now, I know that's not always the fault of the player making the pass, but I'm sure even Jara Reyes will admit that making that many poor passes in one half is not good enough.

You absolute cock.

No not you, the person on this thread before you and before him and before him and the one who started it. Thought Reyes had a fair to good game from where I stood.

Sorry, but believe it or not, people will go through life having different opinions so I'd ask that you be considerate to other peoples opinions before you resort to immature and childish name calling.

Reyes was very poor on Friday at Burnley and also last night. I can't agree with the view that the reason he played poorly was because he was being played out of position - that's a shockingly terrible excuse. He's a professional football who has played in the Premier League and at the last World Cup and he should be able to perform an adequate role across the midfield or defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here