Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley FC's most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
001-women-julia-haworth-www.huy.com.ua.jpg

No disrespect Claire, you may be the nations third favourite Peacock behind Ashley and Gavin but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Gus and the boys are into the final straight and with the promised land of the play-offs in sight they will have too much for your lower half Lancashire cannon fodder.

Come on, if you've not got a ticket, then get one and join the 1,500 strong travelling army to roar the boys onto another priceless 3 points.

:ascarf:

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Aren't the Royals Burnley fans? William and Charles defiantly are, I know that...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I don't normally bother with these things, but I always thought Alistair Campbell was usually the media's go-to Burnley fan.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Aren't the Royals Burnley fans? William and Charles defiantly are, I know that...

You're only f***ing right....

doc4d751971c8c73382208553.jpg

Looking up at our league position with some envy...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't normally bother with these things, but I always thought Alistair Campbell was usually the media's go-to Burnley fan.

Yep, and he actually goes to matches.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
For a small club Burnley have a mass of famous fans. Albion fans could be forgiven for having half an eye on the executive box on Friday...

Alistair Campbell
Ted Heath
Claire Peacock
Tony Livesey
Prince Charles
Jimmy Anderson
John Kettley
Mike Baldwin
Norris Cole
Eric Knowles
Jessie James

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Let's be honest, Prince Charles is about as much of a Burnley die hard as I am.

I'm sure he once went there, and possibly even saw a game, and found the locals delightful, but does he sit in the drawing room at Highgrove every Saturday afternoon glued to Final Score, waiting to find out whether Charlie Austin found the back of the net again, or if Jay Rodriguez's hamstring strain will render him unfit for the midweek match? No he bloody doesn't. If he said he supported Man United in the same way, everyone would accuse him of being a fan-of-convenience and a terrible bandwagon-jumper, hence I suspect he maintains the Burnley myth in order to give himself some sort of credibility.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the bloke, he's better than a few of the Royals, but he likes polo, skiing, painting, talking to rhododendrons and BBC Radio 4. He does not have the faintest interest in sodding Burnley, or football in general. IMHO, like.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
001-women-julia-haworth-www.huy.com.ua.jpg

No disrespect Claire, you may be the nations third favourite Peacock behind Ashley and Gavin but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Gus and the boys are into the final straight and with the promised land of the play-offs in sight they will have too much for your lower half Lancashire cannon fodder.

Come on, if you've not got a ticket, then get one and join the 1,500 strong travelling army to roar the boys onto another priceless 3 points.

:ascarf:

Hopefully we'll win on Friday as well !! :clap: :clap: :clap:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Yep. Prince Harry is a gooner and Camilla Parker-Bowles is staunch Millwall.

Give over, old Parker-Bowles used to run with the Headhunters back in the day.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Camilla Shand (as she was when she lived in Plumpton) is a DISGRACE to the county of her childhood. She should be an Albion supporter.

But, I suppose, fidelity was never a strong point with her.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here