Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stiliyan Petrov - and what I'm going to do about it

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Yeah this picture is a good one, though I really need to clean my mobile phones camera. His skin is quite nasty and dry.

Actually the nasty skin is a good sign as it shows the donor cells are attacking his body (and hopefully any residual cancer).

Fingers crossed. I really don't want him to relapse (30% chance) and have to bring him home to die as nothing else they can do. That's my worst possible nightmare.

Thinking of him mate, fingers crossed

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
Just a final message to say that we completed the 260 Miles ride on Monday 17th September, and I have just arrived back in England.

A very cheesy picture of us in the charity T-Shirts:
A3AndVdCEAAPsux.jpg

There are more + GPS positioning of where they were taken on my Twitter page https://twitter.com/JamesLyne1
The trip was pretty hard going especially on the Friday where we were cycling directly into very strong winds and rain (The winds were seen to be blowing trees down around the Denmark). So it was hard work, but we managed to crack it ok.

So, Thanks again for those of you that have sponsored me. We are around £250 off £10,000.

thanks again :)

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Congratulations that's a great effort. Hope you get the other £250 & William continues his progress. Do keep us up to speed with his situation in the future.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just a final message to say that we completed the 260 Miles ride on Monday 17th September, and I have just arrived back in England.

A very cheesy picture of us in the charity T-Shirts:
A3AndVdCEAAPsux.jpg

There are more + GPS positioning of where they were taken on my Twitter page https://twitter.com/JamesLyne1
The trip was pretty hard going especially on the Friday where we were cycling directly into very strong winds and rain (The winds were seen to be blowing trees down around the Denmark). So it was hard work, but we managed to crack it ok.

So, Thanks again for those of you that have sponsored me. We are around £250 off £10,000.

thanks again :)

Hey Big Jim, it's been a whille. Just wondered how William is doing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here