Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I’m not comfortable with the amount of people saying Brienne is done for in the next episode, she’s one of my favourites :(

If GOT and Walking Dead have taught me anything it's as soon as I like a character they are ****ed. I'm pretending I don't like Bronn so he survives.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I’m not comfortable with the amount of people saying Brienne is done for in the next episode, she’s one of my favourites :(

She's a goner, she got her wish of being a knight, her story is run as is Theon's so I think they both go. Along with Grey Worm and a couple of others.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If GOT and Walking Dead have taught me anything it's as soon as I like a character they are ****ed. I'm pretending I don't like Bronn so he survives.

That’s the problem with GOT, or not as the case may be, that we love so many of the characters that we are doomed either way. Even seeing Cersei die would be the end of an era and sad in many ways, all the main bunch at winterfell are all our main favourites... going to be savage episode 3 you have to feel, I don’t shed a tear often but I think I may be tipped over the edge.

It’s strange how human minds work, I know these people are just actors and it isn’t real but you build such an emotional connection to characters. I really feel like they needed another season, i know the next 4 episodes are all very long but there’s so many ends that need to be tied up it’s hard to see it not feeling rushed. End of an era, episode 2 wasn’t the most dramatic but it was very poignant and deliberately so you have to feel.

Re: Brienne, I reckon the ginger guy will save her at some point and sacrifice himself for her, very game of thrones.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
re: Brienne, I reckon the ginger guy will save her at some point and sacrifice himself for her, very game of thrones.

Good shout. I love Tormund but he could make the ultimate sacrifice. I also like Davos as well, which means that's a done deal.

I think a BIG character will go...I don't think it'll be Theon though, i think he may still have a part to play if they make it back and if he comes up against Euron.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I think Beric, Doloros Ed, Theon, Grey Worm, Pod, Yohn Royce, Maester Wolkan, Jorah, Tormund and Brienne are most at risk. Everyone in the crypts should be fine, but if one them dies you'd expect them all to.

I have a nasty feeling Ghost will die too.

The characters not at Winterfell are currently Cersei, The Mountain, Qyburn, Euron and Adam Strickland in King's Landing, Yara Greyjoy on her way to the Iron Islands and Bronn on his way North.

Edmure Tully, Mellisandre, Robin Arryn, Jaqen H'Gar and Daario Naharis are all characters we haven't seen yet, but I reckon some will show up again this season. Half of them are in Essos but you never know.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bran surely has to survive as his visions are great plot devices to explain the past.

I now reckon Jaime Lannister will die heroically saving him in episode 3.

So Bran and The Hound should be safe next episode, I think. Pretty much everyone else at Winterfell could be part of the bloodbath. Except Varys - there is still some mystery about him.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Peter Baelish must return at some point, I know it’s only conjecture at this point but I’m almost 100% convinced he isn’t dead and a faceless man/woman died in his place. Absolutely convinced that he will reappear at some point

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Bran said The Night King has come for the 3 Eyed Raven many times but wasn’t sure if Dragonglass could defeat him as it hadn’t ever been tried but he didn’t say what had beaten him back. He knows everything yet is as useful as a handbrake in a canoe. Still think Jamie should wheel him out the front gates place bricks behind the wheels and return to the castle locking the gates behind him. The Night King wants him, fine have him.
Hope Sam survives and gets crowned First of His Name.

Bran said The Night King has come for the 3 Eyed Raven many times but wasn’t sure if Dragonglass could defeat him as it hadn’t ever been tried but he didn’t say what had beaten him back. He knows everything yet is as useful as a handbrake in a canoe. Still think Jamie should wheel him out the front gates place bricks behind the wheels and return to the castle locking the gates behind him. The Night King wants him, fine have him.
Hope Sam survives and gets crowned First of His Name.
He said he didn't know if dragons could stop him not dragon glass:moo:

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Potentially half of the main characters could go next episode. Would be a real surprise if only a few went. Except nobody dies anymore so expect at least one to be raised to finish off their previous bestie.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Peter Baelish must return at some point, I know it’s only conjecture at this point but I’m almost 100% convinced he isn’t dead and a faceless man/woman died in his place. Absolutely convinced that he will reappear at some point
One of my favourite theories.

The other strange proposal I like is that the current Night King was made with the life force of Rhaegar Targaryen by the Children of the Forest - and is looking for his Night Queen buried in the crypts of Winterfell.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Potentially half of the main characters could go next episode. Would be a real surprise if only a few went. Except nobody dies anymore so expect at least one to be raised to finish off their previous bestie.
Undead Jaime strangling Cersei seems possible ???

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Weddings? Elmo LOVES weddings! And red is Elmo's favorite colour!"

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Forgive my ignorance, but I thought a faceless man/woman could only use the face of someone that is already dead?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here