Page 142 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1465

Thread: Game of thrones

1 Not allowed!
    All things considered it wasn't a bad ending - and it was a superb opening 1/2 hour or so - but it carried on the Hollywood style of S7 and 8 and tailed off badly towards the end of the episode (Piss off Samwell and open up your own McTarleys with your democracy ideas). A show that has given us The Prince of Dorn getting his head caved in, The battle of the ********, Blackwater Bay, Hardhome and the Red wedding deserves to be remembered for those episodes rather than the more formulaic later series. In time, it will be remembered better unlike something like The Last Jedi which just gets worse every time you watch it.

Onto the plot holes :

- What was the point of Bran being the 3 eyed Ravan? He didn't want the Winterfell job but was bang up for the 7 kingdoms. How does that work?
    - Was there any real need for Jon Snow parentage line given he went to be with his dog anyway? He was the one true king but decided he couldn't be arsed with it all. Enough of the confused face Jon Snow.
    - Surely Greyworm would have filled Jon Snow in? He's been following her around for years. Staying unharmed in prison seems highly unlikely.
    - Arya going travelling is ripe for a spin off. Get Michael Palin and Chalmers along as well.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Onto the plot holes :

- What was the point of Bran being the 3 eyed Ravan? He didn't want the Winterfell job but was bang up for the 7 kingdoms. How does that work?
      - Was there any real need for Jon Snow parentage line given he went to be with his dog anyway? He was the one true king but decided he couldn't be arsed with it all. Enough of the confused face Jon Snow.
      I think this is the plot and not a plot hole.

Bran/the 3ER wants to be King and manipulated events to that end. That partly involved making public who Jon's parents were, as a means to an end.

2 Not allowed!
      Nothing mattered. In the end NOTHING mattered and they all just had a vote. Absolute car crash writing.

I read a decent idea for an ending on twitter where John Snow gets burned by the dragon after killing Danny. He doesn't die because he's a Targaryan and everyone bows. THE END.
      Members

5 Not allowed!
      - Surely Greyworm would have filled Jon Snow in? He's been following her around for years. Staying unharmed in prison seems highly unlikely.
      How did Grey Worm even know? No one saw Jon kill Dany and Drogon carted her body off. Any blood on the floor can easily be explained due to earlier massacre. "Er, no haven't see her mate. Think she's gone away for the weekend."

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Falmer Flutter © View Post
      How did Grey Worm even know? No one saw Jon kill Dany and Drogon carted her body off. Any blood on the floor can easily be explained due to earlier massacre. "Er, no haven't see her mate. Think she's gone away for the weekend."
      On oliday Greyworm old son. Marbella *wipes blood away with foot*

0 Not allowed!
      Report out today which shows that the amount females speak in GoT is 3 times less than males, how people can watch this sexist nonsense is beyond me.

Winner with a capital W
      1989 Rear of the Year (West Dorset Area, 1998 Runner Up Can't Cook/Won't Cook, 2013 NSC Rugby League Sweepstake Champion, 2014 NSC World Snooker Championship Runner-Up, 2017 Six Nations Prediction Winner, 2017 NSC Rugby League World Champion, 2017 Lyme Regis News Poster of the Year, 2019 NSC World Darts Sweepstake Champion

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kosh View Post
      Well I loved it.
      Me too. Watch he 1st episode followed by the last to see the brilliant symmetry in what is a story about the Stark family.
      :guitar:
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mwrpoole View Post
      My wife has been working a couple of days a week in Belfast for last few weeks and stays near where it is filmed. The local gossip is that they have started filming again for a prequel series...…..
      The pilot episode only - so it *could* get canned.

"Bloodmoon" is just the working title for now - subject to change.

https://twitter.com/bloodmoonshow/st...031694848?s=19
      Out of contract June 2020 : Bong, Balogun, Hemed, Kayal, Murray, Schelotto, Suttner
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      - Arya going travelling is ripe for a spin off. Get Michael Palin and Chalmers along as well.
      Of course Arya is also hurtling through time and space as she was saved by Dr who put some of his timey wimey stuff in her chest so she never dies. She also took the dead Clara and brought her back to life and they travel together.

Only dipping in and out of GOT, I actually enjoyed the last episodes but was also confused as to why Jon was not killed as soon as they found out he killed the dragon lady!
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I Still think Jon Snow should have died fighting the Knight King, the Knight King then goes on to kill Brann but is stopped by Arya.

Arya then goes on to kill Cerci but as soon as this is done the mountian crushes her head, then the battle of the hound and the mountain. (Why Arya didnt steal anyones face this series I do no know)

Then I would have liked to see Dani go mad, Jon dieing would add more weight to this as well, Tyrion and Vareys plot against her and Vareys succeeds in poisioning her but is killed in a brutal death.

Then without a clear leader we can have all this democracy bullshit and hope for a boring fututre, sitting around discussing brothels and updating westeros wikipedia.