Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Official tease? in what way? Nothing teasing in that. Just showed three characters who we knew would be in it walking down a tunnel to some statues of themselves.
Indeed.

But it raises the question that as the Night King can raise the dead, and they are in the crypts below Winterfell, will some undead Starks be joining us soon ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does it? If that's the intimation then it went way, way, way above my head:hilton:

In the books Catelyn Stark does come back as an undead character. It would be a nod to the books if they did something like this - it feels like so much of the show has been about the Starks being flung to all corner of the world and then brought back together for the end.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In the books Catelyn Stark does come back as an undead character. It would be a nod to the books if they did something like this - it feels like so much of the show has been about the Starks being flung to all corner of the world and then brought back together for the end.

I was thinking exactly the same. I fancy Ned and Catelyn to return.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm ready

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Has it been confirmed that it will be simulcast on Sky Atlantic?
Yep.

Sad as some may think it, I've booked the Monday after the finale off work so I can watch the simulcast.

Assuming there are no missed weeks, the finale will be the same weekend as the Cup Final....what an epic weekend that has the (albeit unlikely) potential to be.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Yep.

Sad as some may think it, I've booked the Monday after the finale off work so I can watch the simulcast.

Assuming there are no missed weeks, the finale will be the same weekend as the Cup Final....what an epic weekend that has the (albeit unlikely) potential to be.

Thanks, I'm somewhat out of the loop. Any idea on runtimes for the final episodes, I do remember there were rumours of some episodes being 90 mins long.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thanks, I'm somewhat out of the loop. Any idea on runtimes for the final episodes, I do remember there were rumours of some episodes being 90 mins long.

I believe all 6 eps are due to be 90 mins (ish) long.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Looking forward to this. I still won't remember the names of most of the characters or have a clue about half the storylines, but I'll definitely enjoy it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Episode runtimes shorter than expected :

Episode one: 54 mins
Episode two: 58 mins
Episode three: 1 hr
Episode four: 1 hr 18 mins
Episode five: 1 hr 20 mins
Episode six: 1 hr 20 mins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports