Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Arya will kill Dany.

It could be Sansa.

For a long shot go for Tyrion. Dany will find out that he let Jamie L go and order the little fellow to be executed. Sansa will intervene.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Definitely in agreement that it’s felt very rushed. 7 seasons building up to the white walker invasion, only for it to be over in 45 minutes.

Still thoroughly enjoying it though!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I'm in your minority group mate. Aside from the downturn in quality of dialogue, which whilst a bit annoying doesn't detract for me from the overall spectacle and sheer nuttiness of what is one of the best things ever put on the small screen. And yes, I'd have liked more series to flesh things out more, but I'm absolutely loving it and looking forward to whatever spin-offs come next.

Naomi Watts in the story of the Night Kings creation 'Blood Moon' apparently

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It could be Sansa.

For a long shot go for Tyrion. Dany will find out that he let Jamie L go and order the little fellow to be executed. Sansa will intervene.

Does it really matter though ? the whole business is lots of heroic and futile deaths in order to open a castle gate or shut a gate. Each futile and heroic death means the survivors limp on to their next unseemly end while assaulting a castle somewhere else etc etc etc and repeat. I reckon everyone who dies ends up being reborn on a continent thousands of miles away to do the whole thing again, but this time with firearms !

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
- Was there any relevance to Desert Orchid turning up at the end or was it like horse Uber to get Arya to get to wherever she needs to go to slot Dany? It's horse Uber isn't it?

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Perhaps.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Perhaps.
You are Johnny Cash and I claim my £5 !

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So many things to tie up in the next episode. At first I was furious that Cersei died in such a soft way, but after reflection, it was perfect. She watched her whole world crumble in front of her, there was nothing she could do, she was utterly powerless, and it was glorious.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
My call is that Dany finds Jon guilty of 'treason' attempts to burn him, and the big dragon refuses as he is the one true king of the Westeros... Dany is left rather toothless as it were and her end then comes swiftly.

Similar except that I think the dragon will go full flame on and Jon ends up unharmed, that way everyone knows he is a true Targaryen.

I was fully expecting that to happen in the battle of Winterfell when he was surrounded by the whites but was let down.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Such a shame a great series has gone downhill so quickly, I don’t mind that we may not get the ending that a lot of people wanted but do we need all the CGI and long battles when the time could of spent on some decent dialogue which the show used to do so well.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Similar except that I think the dragon will go full flame on and Jon ends up unharmed, that way everyone knows he is a true Targaryen.

I was fully expecting that to happen in the battle of Winterfell when he was surrounded by the whites but was let down.

But he is only half Targaryen

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
'Breaking Bad' - that's how you do a finale

It ain't half hot mum was a brilliant last episode.

They all came home after being demobbed and seeing sgt major on the train with the group, where they were off to family and friends and resuming their careers whereas he had nobody and only knew the army who " threw him away ".

It was so touching when his " son" said that he should come home to his mum.

ChocoTaco

May 15, 2019
Albion
I will not complain because I think everything has already been written.
I think that the next episode focused around Tywin and from his perspective, we will see what the competition for the Throne will look like. They have a chance to save this character, because it is very shallowly written yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here