Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

I predict Arya will realise she isn't a killer anymore and goes to Gendry.

Tyrion will realise how Dany has gone mad, steps up and kills her. Jon then kills Tyrion out of love, refuses the crown, heading north back to his direwolf.

Gendry, as the only Baratheon, reclaims the throne from the Lannisters and marries Arya, while Sansa rules the North.

All tidied up, then.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Definitely in agreement that it’s felt very rushed. 7 seasons building up to the white walker invasion, only for it to be over in 45 minutes.

Still thoroughly enjoying it though!

When watched back to back it does flow a little better.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I was LITERALLY about to write that it was all a dream! Although I'm going for Ned Stark being the one who wakes up.

No no no, Catelyn Stark will be the one who wakes up, hears a shower running and finds Ned happily having a morning wash.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I think you will be disappointed.

There was once a clip on the A-Team where murdock just got over a cliff (BA was asleep naturally) but unfortunately for the chasing chopper, it smashed into the side of the cliff, dropped 200 feet and burst into flames. Cut to another scene and the bad guys are getting out dusting themselves off without so much as a scratch.

I'm expecting Jamie and Cersei to do similar on Monday.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope this doesn't have an ending as disappointing as LOST.

(Thinking about it, it can't).

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
This last episode was a steaming pile of dog poo. The journey has been fantastic over all but the writing this season has been of such a poor level with so many questions as yet unanswered and so many characters making about turns/making awful decisions. Hopoefully the finale can go someway to restore some of Martin's legacy within the show itself.

This last episode was a steaming pile of dog poo. The journey has been fantastic over all but the writing this season has been of such a poor level with so many questions as yet unanswered and so many characters making about turns/making awful decisions. Hopoefully the finale can go someway to restore some of Martin's legacy within the show itself.

Also been rewatching Bagpuss and their are alot of holes in its writing, mainly how can you afford to keep a shop open when you don't sell anything????

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I stumbled upon a GOT spoiler thread on Twitter, if what I read is to be true the ending will be shit. Sadly, in an effort to disprove the leaks I found that the source has accurately predicted all major events in the last 3 or 4 episodes:(

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Also been rewatching Bagpuss and their are alot of holes in its writing, mainly how can you afford to keep a shop open when you don't sell anything????
Ah yes, but at least Bagpuss stayed true to character. He knew his mission as an old cloth cat, he never harboured delusional feelings that he should become ruler of the 7 kingdoms, and Emily loved him for it.

Ah yes, but at least Bagpuss stayed true to character. He knew his mission as an old cloth cat, he never harboured delusional feelings that he should become ruler of the 7 kingdoms, and Emily loved him for it.

Flying pink straw elephants! Really sometimes I think bagpuss was just making up those stories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here