Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace throwing tickets at Saints

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Initial allocation of 3,000 followed up by another 1,100 now another 900 - that's 5000 at latest count. A bit of a p*sstake considering how they treated us.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Jealous and envious springs to mind-our allocation to them was all we could offer,what they offered us was an act of a spoilt child.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
No doubt the Nigels will give them a guard of honour, lay down and hand them 3 points and allow 5k+ dance all over Selhurst while they applaud themselves for finally getting a decent crowd.:ffsparr:

Jan 12, 2012
I hope the Saints go up, they are the most consistant team this year and fully deserve it. Plus they are guaranteed to sell any tickets we give them, the more the merrier i say !

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Their attitude when we played them up there was childish. All the excuses that it was under the advice of the old bill is crap. The size of some of the derby games in London, I'm sure that the OB could handle a few extra Albion fans. Not only that, we have taken more up there in previous meetings.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair, as Kaz said earlier, 5k + Brighton at Palace for a night game is probably not a good idea.
Why not? They could have locked the Nigels in for their own personal safety, and erected a comedy steel wall at half time preventing additional Nigels from getting home before us proper football fans in the away end?

Oh my mistake. They did that already. Soppy Nigels.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I have a couple of friends in the ticket office at St. Mary's. We were originally given up to 5000 to sell, it is possible however that we may get 9000 dependant on demand/sales come the end of the week. Apparently we could get a whole stand and a corner? Re-creation of Dellhurst Park.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a couple of friends in the ticket office at St. Mary's. We were originally given up to 5000 to sell, it is possible however that we may get 9000 dependant on demand/sales come the end of the week. Apparently we could get a whole stand and a corner? Re-creation of Dellhurst Park.
9,000? God I hope so - you'd make them look such a tin pot outfit having half the ground.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Why not? They could have locked the Nigels in for their own personal safety, and erected a comedy steel wall at half time preventing additional Nigels from getting home before us proper football fans in the away end?

:vuvu:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Initial allocation of 3,000 followed up by another 1,100 now another 900 - that's 5000 at latest count. A bit of a p*sstake considering how they treated us.
Ask the Police.

Yep.Murray's wages for a few weeks.
Try 9 weeks.

Someone named Simeon calling people Nigels. Ironic.

Spot on - give Saints the Holmesdale end and move those couple of hundred Ultra hoodies into the Arthur Wait - what an embarrassment.
Embarrassment is a word used on multiple forums this season to describe your support. Forest being the most recent.

Not to mention that for 80 minutes at the AMEX, 2 flags were held aloft in the North Stand. Zaha scores and they never appeared again. True support.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Embarrassment is a word used on multiple forums this season to describe your support. Forest being the most recent.

Not to mention that for 80 minutes at the AMEX, 2 flags were held aloft in the North Stand. Zaha scores and they never appeared again. True support.

What, that we took 2,000 to Forest ? Wouldnt call that an embarrassment myself. However having to give nearly HALF your stadium to a visting team is, that desperate to fill it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here