Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2004 REMF Golf Match - 11 June, Hassocks GC

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where are the Palace boys ?. 15 last year to 2 this year !.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Woodingdean Gull said:
Why can't you make it Marshy, seems a shame if you're shooting low 80's.

Away spending the weekend in Portsmouth.............shocking i know, family commitments and all that.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
FAO Gareth and Wayne.

Just spoken to Paul Rogers about the golf, (I spoke to him about it at the Albion dinner/dance last week), and he has confirmed that he will definitely play. He may also be able to bring along a player or two, and he will let me know if this is the case by the end of this week for definite.

He also said that he will bring along one or two bits and pieces for any raffle/auction that’s going on.

Still a top man.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Superb work !.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Well im trying to get some people together today. God knows why response is so hard to get. I havent got so much time on my hands at moment as you may have noticed but i would of thought my boys wont let me down & we will have 12 minimum.

Were all going to Cardiff, la la la.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Gareth/Wayne,

Paul Rogers rang to confirm that he will definitely be there, but, unfortunately, the players will be taking a break after the playoffs so not available. Personally, I think it's great that Paul will be there.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good on Paul !.

I will arrange for an Argus photographer to be there and see if Roz can also come along.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will check with Douglas. should be ok.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kev

I thought there would be dozens of you larging it about your premiership status !.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Kev,

is this a plot to stop the Albion making it a hat-trick of wins in the golf? And I've just had the "REMF Golf Day" shield engraved with the last two years winners names as well. I dunno, I thought all the Palace boys would be desperate to get their own back after the football.

Anyway, let us know early next week how it's going.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am struggling at the moment as I have been booked on an AS400 test on the Thursday and Friday. I think someone is covering the Friday, I just have to confirm it ( which I can't do till Monday - sorry)

dave

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am struggling at the moment as I hav

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here