Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2004 REMF Golf Match - 11 June, Hassocks GC

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
2004 REMF Golf Match

It’s that time of the year again, and for the Albion supporters to defend the trophy that’s been held for the last two years, we will be returning to Hassocks Golf Club.
The date is Friday 11th June and the first tee time is 10.30.
Total price is £25.50 for 18 holes of golf followed by the very impressive Hassocks grill. Part of the price, £5, will be donated to the fund.
All Albion golf fans wishing to play should either post on here or contact ‘Seagull Over Sevenoaks’
Watch this thread for further information.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Hassocks? Pfft. You should head to the course that is the choice of the Albion players on their teambuilding days out.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'll be there...six shooter and sombrero adorning my svelt like body

Dave Da Bandito

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Razi...with all due respect mate...BUTT OUT

We played at Mid Sussex last Friday and Tony tried to get a deal from them for the REMF. I assume he could not - also they are booked up well in advance - so therefore we are going back.

Are you going to play?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Jeez, sorry Dave. Just that Andy is my brother and I figured I'd be able to get you a fair bit of money off. At least I know when I'm not wanted around, eh? ;)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:jester:

I will be there on the 15th receiving a call on my mobile to put Dave the Gaffer off again.

Lets hope its not so hot as it took me 3 weeks to recover from the heatstroke last time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
LOL Razi

You playing then?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I dont have a golfing bone in my body. My brother plays off scratch and has been manager/director there for about 8 years, and in all that time I've only had 1 lesson at the BH driving range. I just about know how to hold the club correctly though. :jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
better than gareth " I'm on the tee, answering my phone and trying to drive" glover then!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:nono:

35 points on Friday I will have you know. Two birdies ( one a 35 foot putt) twice I was putting on par 5's for birdies ( 3 putted them both:angry: :angry: )

Great day out though.

Eh Tony?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here