Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camden High Street, last night

Dandyman

In London village.
On my way home last night I spotted an Albion shirt walking down Camden High Street toward Mornington Crescent.

On the basis that it's nice to see a bit of taste among the usual sea of Arse and "Selick" wearing pikeys....Who was that unmasked man ?

:blues:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else noticed the increasing amount of stripes actually in Brighton too. The kids are learning:)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
even in Horsham, the Chelsea stronghold of sussex we are seeing more and more stripes.....

The word is spreading

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Unfortuantly in the last year the amount of cheeky buggers wearing pompey shirts in Brighton has increased.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
On the tube last night I was in between one idiot in his new Real Madrid shirt, and another reading the Potter nonsense. What's happened to this country. Good to see some stripes at Wimbledon the day I was there though, family near the front on Court No1 on the first Friday.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Saw an Albion shirt at the Eminem concert at Milton Keynes on Monday 23rd, july. FRom the amount of bottles and drink being thrown around, its probably ruinednow though.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
culvers said:
Saw an Albion shirt at the Eminem concert at Milton Keynes on Monday 23rd, july. FRom the amount of bottles and drink being thrown around, its probably ruinednow though.
What was the Eminem concert like, i had tickets to go but bailed and sold them on, was it worth it ???

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
It was pretty damn good. xzibit was really good and Eminem superp although he did lots of D12 stuff which i was less familiar with. The set was pretty special with a ferris wheel on it, like the video to Sing for the Moment. I thought it was well worth it, plus my mate got pissed on which is always good for a laugh.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It has become noticeable at my kids school that there are far more stripes than anything else on "non-uniform" days, now. So much so that the sad headmaster, who is a Tottenham fan, offered a special prize to the ONE lad wearing a Spurs shirt.

Still too many Arse shirsts about town, though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
On my way home last night I spotted an Albion shirt walking down Camden High Street toward Mornington Crescent.

On the basis that it's nice to see a bit of taste among the usual sea of Arse and "Selick" wearing pikeys....Who was that unmasked man ?

:blues:

That was me on a Monday night walking down to the Cobden for my Monday night drinkee poos..... wow that was a long time ago.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else noticed the increasing amount of stripes actually in Brighton too. The kids are learning:)

Preston Park on a Saturday morning. Often over 100+ Brighton shirts in evidence. Joyous scenes.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
theres a bloke i often see on the commute back from victoria to heath that without fail will wear a chelsea shirt. not sure if he has a bunch of them for each day of the week, and what he does that allows him to wear one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here