#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Sings: All we want is a team of Vicentes, a team of Vicentes, a team of Vicentes......

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Flipping hell. These are getting earlier and earlier.
Day of the match, PLEASE.

Venue: The City Ground
Date: Saturday, 24 March 2012
Kick-off: 1500 GMT

League Matches at Nottingham Forest - all time
Brighton wins - 3
Derby County wins - 7
Draws - 1
Brighton goals - 8
Derby County goals - 20

League Results at Nottingham Forest - all time
English League One

24.03.2008 Nottingham Forest 0-0 Brighton
19.08.2006 Nottingham Forest 2-1 Brighton
English League Championship
29.09.2004 Nottingham Forest 0-1 Brighton
English Division One
27.11.2002 Nottingham Forest 3-2 Brighton
English Division One (old)
04.09.1982 Nottingham Forest 4-0 Brighton
26.09.1981 Nottingham Forest 2-1 Brighton
14.03.1981 Nottingham Forest 4-1 Brighton
17.11.1979 Nottingham Forest 0-1 Brighton
English Division Two (old)
29.08.1972 Nottingham Forest 1-0 Brighton
English Division Three (South)
23.08.1950 Nottingham Forest 4-0 Brighton
17.12.1949 Nottingham Forest 0-1 Brighton

Head-to-head
• Nottingham Forest have a 50% winning record against Brighton, having prevailed in 13 of their 26 competitive matches over 63 years. The Seagulls have won seven, with six drawn.
• Brighton have already registered a 1-0 win over Forest this season. On the only previous occasion the south coast club completed a league double over these opponents, in the 1979-80 top-flight season, they did so with two 1-0 victories.
• Forest have lost only one of their last seven home league games against the Seagulls. The 1-0 Championship reverse in September 2004 is the most recent of only three home league defeats to Brighton.

Nottingham Forest
• Nottingham Forest sit two places above the relegation zone with a six-point cushion, following their dramatic 7-3 away win over Leeds on Tuesday. It was their biggest margin of victory this season, and the first time Forest had netted seven goals in a league game for 17 years.
• The City Ground club are sixth in the Championship's "form" table, and are looking for a fifth victory in eight Championship games.
• Three points would give Forest a third home win against a top six club.

Brighton
• Top four Brighton are also looking for their second win of the week, and sixth maximum in 11 Championship games.
• The Seagulls are in their highest league position since mid-September, having lost only one of 14 Championship matches this calendar year. West Ham are the only other club to have been beaten just once in the league in 2012.
• Gus Poyet will be hoping his men can secure an eighth victory against a bottom five club, and their fifth double of this campaign

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think we will draw

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We'd better win this 8-0 or I'm not going to be happy. It'll be like a dagger through buttocks, sorry butter, if Vicente is on fire.

Forest have the worst home record in the division, but have to be on a bit of a revolution and feeling confident after their Leeds result.
Mind you even their manager Steve Cotterill said that Leeds played a part in that.....meaning they helped in their own downfall I imagine.

As long as we don't get anyone sent off, we should do ok. In my opinion though, better make sure we hold the midfield area well.
It'll be Liam's big day, if he's on his best game I think we'll turn them over and maybe even hand THEM a thrashing.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sorry Everest it was too early for you as Derby are quoted in games won, goals etc

That is exactly the reason why it should be the day of the game
:mad: :ffsparr:

The actual stats are right though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting that Sparrow has travelled.

Wonder who has been left out? We usually take 17 or 18 players max in the squad for away games.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I don't think there's any "easy" games in this division, but we have some hard games coming up, so I hope we'll get a result here. They're on the back of a 7-3 win, but that seems to be a bit of a freak result. Think I went for 3-1 in the poll, but 2-1 might be more realistic - but I'd take a win any way it comes. No chicken counting here.

I'm heading to the driving range for an hour to limber up before settling down for it this PM.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Interesting that Sparrow has travelled.

Wonder who has been left out? We usually take 17 or 18 players max in the squad for away games.

Bucka looks like he isn't included. I went the game at Donny after 5 days of sickness and diarrhoea so know what he has gone through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here