Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grrr - Ouch - Grrrr

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Great, stubbed my big toe list night and now it is purple and part of the nails fallen off.

I cant walk on it and i cant even wear shoes - how the **** am i gonna get around swindon (assuming i get a ticket)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just don't sing!!!!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
I broke my toe the other day. Just soldier on through it.

I am surprised you didn't ask NSC how to mend broken toes! :D:D:D

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
She hasn't got any balance when she comes out the pub. So what's the difference? :lolol:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Grrrr - Just fell over cause of my toe, and twisted my left ankle - now i have 2 useless feet

AND, i got a fcuking parking ticket this morning because of some Jobswork ****. Apparently My wheels were 10 inches over a yellow line, according to the council, if i had double parked, there by blocking all emergency access and causing mayhem and danger to all - i would not have received a ticket!!! Its fcuking crazy :angry:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Go back to bed. At least that way you won't do any more harm.

Unless you fall out.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Trotster said:
Great, stubbed my big toe list night and now it is purple and part of the nails fallen off.

I cant walk on it and i cant even wear shoes - how the fcuk am i gonna get around swindon (assuming i get a ticket)

One fine day in 1983 I went to Wembley (and stood up). The next day I went into hospital and had an op on my knee, I came out 2 days later all bandaged up and went to Wembley again - in spite of Doctors orders (this time I had a seat tho')

You'll manage!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Take no notice of those Rude Boyes, Trotster!
I've found you a nice strapping lad to carry you round Swindon....and you've already been introduced!
w1.jpg

(more to come, btw. I've been in Wales (and I know I have) without internet access for the last 2 days)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sorry to hear about your accidents, Trotster. Maybe best to stay in bed tomorrow?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
unlucky trotster

manage to split my toe (big) one open yesterday afternoon myself.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here