Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Football Pie League - coming to Brighton

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
From their Facebook page:

Next Tuesday The Football Pie League are going on another ‘Road Trip’ to try out the pies at Brighton and Hove Albion.

Brighton in recent weeks have made a significant bid for the title this season coming from mid table mediocrity to fourth spot. We are very keen to get down to the Amex next Tuesday and taste the pies that are rocketing up the league.

So if you are a Brighton fan and you want to let us know which pie we should be testing please leave a comment below telling us what pie and why.

See you at the game

The Football Pie League

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
From their Facebook page:

Next Tuesday The Football Pie League are going on another ‘Road Trip’ to try out the pies at Brighton and Hove Albion.

Brighton in recent weeks have made a significant bid for the title this season coming from mid table mediocrity to fourth spot. We are very keen to get down to the Amex next Tuesday and taste the pies that are rocketing up the league.

So if you are a Brighton fan and you want to let us know which pie we should be testing please leave a comment below telling us what pie and why.

See you at the game

The Football Pie League

The pies are overated they are very dry with hard pastry due to being kept warm for too long, and the chiken tikka type smell disgusting they need to be removed .I love indian food but P P`s effort at attempting an indian type pie is a dismal failure

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will there be any pies for them to sample judging by the OTT reactions that we always run out

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
if you want to try a real pie....

The real pie company
Home page

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The pies are overated they are very dry with hard pastry due to being kept warm for too long, and the chiken tikka type smell disgusting they need to be removed .I love indian food but P P`s effort at attempting an indian type pie is a dismal failure

So what exactly do you like about Brighton and Hove Albion FC, The Amex, the club, supporters?

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island

I quite like the Chicken Balti Pies. ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The pies are overated they are very dry with hard pastry due to being kept warm for too long
Overrated is subjective - ok, not what you'd expect in a restaurant, but for fast food pies they're pretty good.
and the chiken tikka type smell disgusting they need to be removed .I love indian food but P P`s effort at attempting an indian type pie is a dismal failure
Definitely. Got forced to eat one on Tuesday, not up to the standard of the chicken.

My first choice would be steak and ale, but they're not as good as the chicken & ham.

D

Deleted member 2719

Our pies have taken top spot! :clap2:

It's great that our pies are top but did they take into consideration of how massive bones got into them and broke off a customer tooth and the fact that they still have not paid out on said tooth to be capped?

:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here