Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your employer or company do business with the Albion?

A post on another thread has set me thinking.

You will get a letter tomorrow/next week. Work for the company that does this for the Albion

How many NSC users work for an organisation that does business with the Albion?

The Club always promised that expansion into a new stadium would have a huge, positive impact on the local economy. Can we use the experience of our part of the local community to measure this?

My organisation provides transport services on matchdays and we are also starting to run lunchtime trips for older people who fancy a meal at the East Stand Brasserie.

Can your firm thank the Albion for new business that it wasn't doing two years ago?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we were asked to quote but we were a tad expensive

we do cover most premiership clubs and a loads of NFL/NBA/Baseball clubs though

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
No, but then again I'm not local and in completly the wrong industry.

Some of my customers on the otherhand might do.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My company is a tier 1 Olympic sponsor so we have not done any business directly with BHAFC although we do organise all the fixtures for the football league

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I pitched for the video displays, but wasn't expecting to get the business. In all honesty, I'm glad we didn't get it, as anything going wrong would have ruined MY weekend, as I'd have copped the shit. I had to be seen to try to get the business, though.

I have some interesting stuff to discuss with them for the training ground though.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Mine wanted to print the programme and we're cheaper but the club have remained loyal to the incumbent supplier. Good on them for that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My own company is called Net Stuffed, so perhaps I should sponsor the Albion's goals!!

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Once supplied some consumables to Robert Codner, he lost it all though. Apparently he left the goods in the boot of his car.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I work for the stadium sponsors, like a few on here. One thing I have noticed is the amount of people I have spoken to around the office who have been part of AITC, so that's a massive positive, albeit non financially.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here