Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As discovered by relegatedeagle on BBS...

A pint with the lads? - CPFC BBS

It would appear CPFC2010 organised a meet-and-greet Fans Forum and quiz night at Selhurst Park last Monday night, also attended by a couple of Palace players (Garvan and Wright). A chance of "a beer with the lads", and an appeal for fans to come along and support the event.

8 fans turned up. EIGHT. :lolol:

The fan turnout was officially outnumbered by the STAFF at this "event" (9 staff and 2 players - Terry Byfield, Sharon from Marketing, 3 stewards, 2 bar staff, a person doing the pizzas, and Nico the catering manager). The planned quiz was knocked on the head due to lack of interest.

The excuses they are coming up with on BBS for this are almost as funny as the turnout itself. Oh, and don't bother trying to follow the original link advertising this "event" - its mysteriously disappeared and I can find no reference to it on the official Palace website where it appeared. Its like all references to it have been deleted from history. I wonder why ?

CPFC - the gift that just keeps on giving.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair, Arsenal v Newcastle was on the box at the same time, and for those Palace fans without Sky, there was a very exciting story in Emmerdale too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If they do a Groupon next time they may well get into double figures.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Haha, excellent.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be fair, Arsenal v Newcastle was on the box at the same time, and for those Palace fans without Sky, there was a very exciting story in Emmerdale too.

They actually had the game on at the "event". The quiz was supposed to take place during it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Had a look at this on the BBS earlier - fantastic stuff.

Easy you're an animal over there - talk about Jekyll and Hyde!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still 7 more than we'd have got.

What possible reason would anyone have to want to meet:-

El Abd
Buckley
KLL
Nooney
Vicente

and on

and on.

and on.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
cringe1.gif
:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As discovered by relegatedeagle on BBS...

A pint with the lads? - CPFC BBS

It would appear CPFC2010 organised a meet-and-greet Fans Forum and quiz night at Selhurst Park last Monday night, also attended by a couple of Palace players (Garvan and Wright). A chance of "a beer with the lads", and an appeal for fans to come along and support the event.

8 fans turned up. EIGHT. :lolol:
:lol: :lolol: I bloody love you Palace :rotlf:

Fans outnumbered by staff :lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Had a look at this on the BBS earlier - fantastic stuff.

Easy you're an animal over there - talk about Jekyll and Hyde!

:thumbsup:

I do enjoy putting on the tin hat and riding in to do battle with the inbred scum.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Quite why anyone would be desperate to get to Selhurst on a monday night to meet two reserve players I don't know...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm not surprised that only 8 fans live near enough to selhurst, bloody dump that it is, bet there were loads more shopping in their sainsburys at the time of the "event". Thanks for that Easy10, really made my day!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well in that case we need to keep this for prosperity...

palace event.jpg

Don't be harsh on our brethren! What would keep us entertained if they weren't about?

They've been particularly quiet around these parts recently... although more come here than to their 'Meet the Players' functions apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here