Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Fans With Banners...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
someone needs to whip one up at half time saying something about how much money they have spent in relation to their league position

Feb 14, 2010
Hardly as bad as the thousands of fancy dress wearing Brighton fans ruining their promotion party a few years ago. Cant blame them for not liking us. People here still hold a grudge against Leeds.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just seen this on twitter. Absolutely pathetic.
AmgdXNFCEAA5bqB.jpg
I actually feel embarrassed for them!

D

Deleted member 22389

Fing pathetic indeed. What are they on about. Wish I could have gone today, but due to circumstances beyond my control it was not worth risking lol.

Gutted its a nice day as well.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just take it as an insult to the Amex, but then they can talk - Portman Road is the shittest stadium in the league ive been to - even Peterborough and its wooden seats is better.

D

Deleted member 22389

Sorry but a very small minority of Ipswich have really made them look like a bunch of idiots. What with their own forum going mental, and now this I just wonder what is going on in their heads lol.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Just take it as an insult to the Amex, but then they can talk - Portman Road is the shittest stadium in the league ive been to - even Peterborough and its wooden seats is better.

But it says Football is one of the things you CAN buy with money? Is that meant to be a bad thing? What we were supposed to build the stadium with? Magic beans?

D

Deleted member 22389

But it says Football is one of the things you CAN buy with money? Is that meant to be a bad thing? What we were supposed to build the stadium with? Magic beans?

It just doesn't make any sense at all does it lol.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Sorry but a very small minority of Ipswich have really made them look like a bunch of idiots. What with their own forum going mental, and now this I just wonder what is going on in their heads lol.

TBF the forum seems equally baffled....couple of quotes

"oops - yep yr right - that is embarrassing - suffolk humour?"

"There's too many negatives in there...It makes my head hurt when I read it

Who the hell wrote it?!"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It makes no sense at all, sorry about the quality of the picture, had to rush to take it. Feel really sickened that fans would Think that of us, they are now added to the list with Palace, Pompey, Orient, Southampton, I f***ing hate Ipswich.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Morons. Not one brain cell between them.

As someone previously said, how much money have they spent on new players over the last few seasons?

Laughable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here