Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves have asked Brighton permission to speak to Gus Poyet

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Sky Sports understands Wolves have asked Brighton permission to speak to Gus Poyet. #wwfc #bhafc

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Didn't this happen the other day, to which it got rejected immediately?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
My bad. Sky guy just tweeted it. TBH i doubt he would go to Wolves.

Delete Thread.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Wolves fans all over Twitter are very pleased with this... apart from this guy.

'Gus Poyet, manager of poor Brighton- Lost 6-1 to Liverpool in the latest game. Probably the New Wolves manager! No ambitions at Wolves?'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you were a Wolves fan who saw their team concede 5 at the weekend wouldn't you have doubts about Poyet taking over after yesterday's result????

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
"Hello Tony, I was wondering, is there any chance we could have a chat with Gussy about coming here to Wolves as manager? We'd obviously be willing to pay you some compo for him not seeing out his ciontract with you?
"No! Bye."

The End.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"Hello Tony, I was wondering, is there any chance we could have a chat with Gussy about coming here to Wolves as manager? We'd obviously be willing to pay you some compo for him not seeing out his ciontract with you?
"No! Bye."

The End.

"Hello Tony, it's Wolves owner Steven Morgan..."
"f*** off".

:clap:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I believe, by complete coincidence, the Wolves chairman was at our game yesterday.

That said, he's lifelong LFC fan who tried to buy them a few years back so I'm sure it was just a case of him wanting to support his team...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Serious question , how would you all feel if this was the case or if any other club approached you for gus ? Is his stock rising or levelling off ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Serious question , how would you all feel if this was the case or if any other club approached you for gus ? Is his stock rising or levelling off ?

Levelling off, but at a pretty high level.

Higher than Wolves.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dear wolves

f*** off you cockjuggling thundercants

Warmest wishes
Pit bull

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I believe, by complete coincidence, the Wolves chairman was at our game yesterday.

That said, he's lifelong LFC fan who tried to buy them a few years back so I'm sure it was just a case of him wanting to support his team...

Wouldn't you be really pissed off if you knew your chairman was a huge fan of another club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here