Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tunbridge Wells Pubs showing the game

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Moving to Tunbridge Wells today and I need to find somewhere to watch the game tomorrow - any suggestions please?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
cassidys is always worth a punt. Drop down screen, should have it on if its not clashing with rugby, thats down the bottom of town, down the high st about 2 min walk. On the right hand side you'll see a cobbled road, its down there on the right hand side. Or the bedford on the corner of the high st by the train station should also have it. Impressive range of ales! Let me know what u find i may join you if i get back from working in swindon in time! :cheers:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bedford don't do the football no more. Cassidy's off the high street. The Crystal Palace on camden road, or the Sir Alf Ramsey are the only pubs with sky these days...The Kelsey might still have it but that's full of chavs and wankers.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
blimey didnt know that! Cheerz rev! Looks like cassidys then. Got thrown out of the kelsey years ago for being a goth, apparently. Didnt actually know i was but there you go!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
blimey didnt know that! Cheerz rev! Looks like cassidys then. Got thrown out of the kelsey years ago for being a goth, apparently. Didnt actually know i was but there you go!

Could have been worse, you could have not been chucked out lol....I would join you but these wheels are rolling to Anfield tomorrow morning!!!!!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I coming home to Sunny Tunny in a couple of weeks.

Could the good folks of NSC advise where is nice to hang out for a pleasant ale with the missus away from the binge drinking youngsters these days? Any Albion hang outs?

Also, any good restaurant recommendations....cheers!

8ft_legs

Mar 2, 2009
Tun Wells

Could the good folks of NSC advise where is nice to hang out for a pleasant ale with the missus away from the binge drinking youngsters these days? Any Albion hang outs?

Anywhere on or towards the Pantiles is good, have previously met some fellow Albion fans in the Sussex Arms...

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
ditto pubs in pantiles the ragged trousers, the compasses is quality too. Me and afew mates went out for a few beers last friday the highlight was going to the guinea butt and watching a karaoke for a brief period. My standout moment was some foreign bloke singing the theme tune to moonlighting? Wtf? Lets start at tw kentish exiles supporters club! And drink in the crystal palace pub! :D

8ft_legs

Mar 2, 2009
Tun Wells
ditto pubs in pantiles the ragged trousers, the compasses is quality too. Me and afew mates went out for a few beers last friday the highlight was going to the guinea butt and watching a karaoke for a brief period. My standout moment was some foreign bloke singing the theme tune to moonlighting? Wtf? Lets start at tw kentish exiles supporters club! And drink in the crystal palace pub! :D

Played darts in the Palace while they were playing Cardiff, was the onlyperson with a happy face during the penalties!!! My BHAFC dart flights didnt go down to well with the opposition though !!!

CC2

Nov 9, 2008

If you can get someone to drive, the Neville Crest and Gun (or Navel, Breast and Bum as it is affectionately known) out towards Eridge does quality food and a good selection of beers.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
If you can get someone to drive, the Neville Crest and Gun (or Navel, Breast and Bum as it is affectionately known) out towards Eridge does quality food and a good selection of beers.
Much obliged - I love a nice country pub - I was brought up in one in the hamlet of Flimwell, straddling the Kent and E.Sussex border.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Compasses always used to be a cracking boozer, tucked away in the village area and an older crowd. decent chippy over the road too.

Sankeys whilst more of a bar than a pub does have some quality Ales and Lagers from round the world.

Thorins used to do a decent pint of Harveys ( and was usually some nice crumpet in there)

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India

Nice, I remember an evening at The Compasses about 6 years ago, a thoroughly decent crowd in there in those days and nobody drinking Jaegermeister shots!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here