Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beer inside anfield ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Anyone know if alcohol will be served inside ground , as coaches arriving around 3 pm don't give us a lot of time to find a decent pub , I'll need a few beers after sitting on coach for 6 hours , :cheers:

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
Hi mate my friend is a season ticket holder at Anfield and fear not yes they do also the pub called Arkels by the ground is also ok. So I am informed so enjoy !!!!!!

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
My mate also says we won't out sing them in the Arkels as they always try and put the away fans in their place !!!!! We see once the blue army get our voices going!!!!

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
The only fans not made welcome are that lot from Manchester "i wonder why".My throat will be done for by the time i leave Glos at 10.15 but will give it my best in the Arkels GOSBTS should set the tone for the day !!!!!

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Arkells will be the best for away fans but as previous poster says the Park pub right behind the Kops fine. Big home pub but I have seen away fans in there before.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The greatest ever steeplechaser who won 3 consecutive Gold Cups from 64-66 by 10, 20 & 30 lengths was called ARKLE (aka 'Himself')

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here