Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Taylor help to raise £ 150 for REMF

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Peter Taylor responded to a letter from me and sent an original signed promotion winning Hull City shirt see - www.remf.net

The bid was £ 30 on Friday but after I posted a message on their supporters website they bid is now £ 150.

I need people to help advertise the other items on the fans websites of Leicester City, Blackburn Rovers, Fulham, Reading, Middlesbrough.

Please help.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
He is still a wanker and that will never change

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
bhafc4eva said:
He is still a wanker and that will never change

Who took over and won us a Championship

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Gareth Glover said:
Peter Taylor responded to a letter from me and sent an original signed promotion winning Hull City shirt see - www.remf.net

The bid was £ 30 on Friday but after I posted a message on their supporters website they bid is now £ 150.

I need people to help advertise the other items on the fans websites of Leicester City, Blackburn Rovers, Fulham, Reading, Middlesbrough.

Please help.

good work gareth glover, and thanks to peter taylor!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GG- i'm happy to spread the word as i've said already

what would you like me to say in the post that i put on the sites ?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I don't rate him as a manager at all, although he is a good coach.

I also put the Division Two championship down to Micky Adams.

However he has proved himself to be a very good bloke by his support for the Falmer campaign and his very generous donation to the REMF.

:clap:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Peter taylor took over a team destined to go up, improved his cv and the f***ed off. So yes that makes him a wanker. Micky Adams the legend won us back to back championships and not that muppet.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
bhafc4eva said:
Peter taylor took over a team destined to go up, improved his cv and the f***ed off. So yes that makes him a wanker. Micky Adams the legend won us back to back championships and not that muppet.

so your saying that without the points we won with taylor we would have stil gone up???

of course the foundations were layed by mickey and he did basically do it all but taylor played his part and brought in a few great loans while there. just a shame he couldnt see any chance in division 1 and decided to go to a 'better' club...who were in the 3rd division:shootself

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
just a shame he couldnt see any chance in division 1 and decided to go to a 'better' club...who were in the 3rd division:shootself

Have a new stadium, promoted team, crowds in the mid 20,000 and fans who appreciate what he has done for them. It's starting to look like he made a good career decision???

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Icy Gull said:
Have a new stadium, promoted team, crowds in the mid 20,000 and fans who appreciate what he has done for them. It's starting to look like he made a good career decision???

but he had division 1 certainty or 3rd division, and to be fair he didnt just hop from this job to the other. he decided to just not manage us and then look for a new job. i was slightly dissapointed in that. especially as he new on the parade day that he wouldnt stay.

ok i was campaigning that peter taylor wasnt a twat and now i am fighting for the 'against peter taylor' camp. :ohmy: :jester:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hello, LET ME SAY THIS CLEARLY, MICKY ADAMS DID NOT WIN THE DIV 2 CHAMPIONSHIP , PETER TAYLOR DID. MICKY ADAMS LEFT THE CLUB AFTER 12 GAMES OF THAT SEASON, PETER TAYLOR HAD 34 GAMES AND WON 19, DREW 9 AND LOST 4.

HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY, ITS NOT JUST OF CASE OF TURNING UP FOR 34 GAMES.

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT ?.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
didn't relise he won so many :clap2: top fella but wished he stayed with us for div 1 :(

fatboy said:
I don't rate him as a manager at all, although he is a good coach.

I also put the Division Two championship down to Micky Adams.

However he has proved himself to be a very good bloke by his support for the Falmer campaign and his very generous donation to the REMF.

:clap:

So locally, you layy the bl;me for our relegation from Division 1 firly at the door of Micky as well. After all he signed the majority of the players who were dound to be not good enough to stay in the First Division.

Get a life. MA left in October 2001 with more than 2/3 of the season left. It could have all gone wrong very easily. Personall, although I did not enoy a lot of our tactics under PT (particulalry the hold a 1-0 and defend deep one), you can't say that he did not win the Second Division.

You might as welll argue that Mike Bailey took us to the Cup Final
and that Peter Taylor (the first) gave us the glory years rather than Mullery who did.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What did Taylor bring to the team? Daniel Webb.

This thread has gone way off topic anyway; it was supposed to commending Taylor's character and generosity, not discussing his managerial skills or lack of them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Junior Lewis

I reckon we have Steve Coppell to thank for the play offs, nothing at all to do with Mark McGhee.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought this was going to be about raising money for REMF:(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superphil said:
I thought this was going to be about raising money for REMF:(

It was until the first reply :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was going to inform Hull City / Peter Taylor of this thread of thanks but I can hardly do that now can I !.

Thanks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here