Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fans apparently attacking members of catering...

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Accoarding to a mate who works at Falmer :shrug:

"At work, and during the game I've seen 40+ police sprinting towards the south stand, then we hear that the whole south concourse has been sealed off, millwall fans must have been kicking off!? Oh and the ***** apparently attacked staff in the south stand kiosks and robbed the tills, glad I work in hospitality instead!"

Don't run out of pies when MIIIIILLLLL are in town.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

"At work, and during the game I've seen 40+ police sprinting towards the south stand, then we hear that the whole south concourse has been sealed off, millwall fans must have been kicking off!? Oh and the ***** apparently attacked staff in the south stand kiosks and robbed the tills, glad I work in hospitality instead!"

Police told me after the game that Millwall were behaving like animals in the ground while I was waiting for mates. scummers.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
what did you expect of a bunch of scrubber headed pricks?

That ball they kept bouncing through their stand...nearest they'll get to money.

2.99 in sportsworld is a bit much.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Heard from a south stand steward pepper spray was used at half time. Also heard from from others that beer and food were thrown at the catering staff.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire

Disgraceful.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Heard from a south stand steward pepper spray was used at half time. Also heard from from others that beer and food were thrown at the catering staff.

Perhaps they were directing complaints to Azure , rather than moaning on an internet forum ???

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Interesting lot

Yes they are. If you ever had the misfortune to share a train with them.

They are a bit "cartoon" though, bit Danny Dyer. I think those films have a lot to answer for. A lot of the young "hoolies" I see these days have simply learnt in from the telly...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bunch of morons. There was some bloke on the steps behind the West before the game, giving it the biggun going "caam onnen, I'll fackin' meet ya arfta, oh yeah caaman then" to someone or other.

They're like a curious type of sub-species, not quite fully evolved human beings. And the hilarious constant chants of "you take it up the arse". Brilliant.

I sincerely hope they're relegated. I don't want that pond life at the Amex again in a hurry.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here