Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Its just all so unnecessary. Shake hands and it moves on, not shaking hands (especially in that manner) and it will rumble on yet further...

No doubt Gus will have something non-controversial and non-divisive to say on the matter.

Can't see this ending 11 vs. 11.

Sent by the power of Gus' tactical genius

D

Deleted member 18477

Haha well done Suarez! Evra is one of the most spiteful players around. Played him at his own game. And he didn't like it one bit!!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Gus - don't say a f***ing word. just keep schtoom! and let them sort their own problems out

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If i was Suarez, i wouldnt of shaken Evras hand tbh. Wouldnt be surprised if the FA give Suarez another 8 match ban as he didnt shake hands.

Rio and Suarez didnt shake hands either apparently.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Haha well done Suarez! Evra is one of the most spiteful players around. Played him at his own game. And he didn't like it one bit!!

They should probably just scrub that pre-match handshake thing completely. Its just got embarrassing now. Respect? These people don't have any.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did Suarez keep his hand behind his back or withdraw it quickly in a 'Sorry! You're too slow' way learned from the playground?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
If i was Suarez, i wouldnt of shaken Evras hand tbh. Wouldnt be surprised if the FA give Suarez another 8 match ban as he didnt shake hands.

Rio and Suarez didnt shake hands either apparently.

I completely don't understand my people continue to support Suarez in this. Evra was the one who was racially abused and he still put his hand out.

Suarez has however made a return to my fantasy football team...

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
They should probably just scrub that pre-match handshake thing completely. Its just got embarrassing now. Respect? These people don't have any.

agree with that!

always felt its a soulless act, if any players want to shake hands do it in the tunnel if they don't then don't....simple as that

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
From a completely neutral perspective, they're both twerps.

What has Evra done to be a twerp compared to Suarez who is guilty of forcing transfers in court, biting other players ears, blatently cheating in a world cup quarter final and then celebrating gyan's penalty miss in the most distasteful way. Suarez comes across as a nasty little piece of work.

Patrice Evra on the other hand, have you ever seen his interviews? He comes across like a lovely bloke and is a bit of a joker... What on earth makes him a "twerp"?!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
They should have snogged!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Its just all so unnecessary. Shake hands and it moves on, not shaking hands (especially in that manner) and it will rumble on yet further...

No doubt Gus will have something non-controversial and non-divisive to say on the matter.
Can't see this ending 11 vs. 11.

nooooooo :eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here