Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hilton said:
Yes, yes you were!

DSCF0004_thumb.jpg

Hey didn't spot that before...

:clap2: THINGS....CAN ONLY GET BETTER..!

Top photo's MATTHEW. I see you were hiding in the corner ready to take a snap of any unexpecting internet nerds.

But the big question..are they, arn't they? :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hart's mistress said:
Now you understand why, once a suitable deal has been reached I will only be talking to Hilton through Trigger!! :D

You're just jealous because Hilton's not stalking you

Just remember who gave you a lift home out of the goodness of their own heart, you!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
The last one was at the Prince Albert. The previous one to that was at the Nelson.

Trish I wish we had stayed with you until you had checked the train was there. As you know we saw our train disappearing out of the station but to be fair (although, I don't know why) it did leave on time.
I'm glad you were ok as Brighton station is not my favourite venue to be hanging around late on a Saturday night.

what could have affected my memory?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
sea_y2k said:
trigger, we've still got to arrange a date near winter when ill do ur legs for you! unless u want to parade ur silky smoothe legs to the world in shorts? :lolol:

He wants them slapped and tanned too, I believe. So whilst he's going through his DAFT Bint leg-waxing initiation, I'm quite prepared to volunteer to give him a good slapping if someone else provides the tanning
:lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hart's mistress said:
Er... who was that again? :jester:

Too drunk to remember were you? :jester: Well in that case they must've been an incredibly nice person to go to all that trouble making sure you got home safely:thumbsup:

They deserve one of these:drink:

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
samparish said:
Too drunk to remember were you? :jester: Well in that case they must've been an incredibly nice person to go to all that trouble making sure you got home safely:thumbsup:

They deserve one of these:drink:

I'll buy you a drink at cardiff

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
now that i finished reading the harts mistress, hilton, full harris and trigger thread, how do i post my incriminating evidence on here.

oh i had a good night for the short time i was there. everyone was already pissed and seemed quite pleased to see me (dont know why?)

ps: catherine - guess who i met today:angel:

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
mendoza10 said:
ps: catherine - guess who i met today:angel:

Not again? I'm getting bloomin annoyed with all these people meeting the legend that is, anyone would think he's avoiding me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here