Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from the MEAT-UP...top night.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
NSC end of season meet up and photos

Just come back early so I will be first poster. Overall it was a great evening. As a newcomer (Only been posting since mid-March) I was shy at first but after some of the people from the Offical site came up (Yorkie, Locky, Early, Tom HarkPP, B.Boy etc) and a drink beer from a kind NSC guy ( I can't remember his name), I got to know most of the people.

It was great and I thank everyone for making me feel welcome. Have we got any photos as well?

Thanks to everyone for coming up sadly I can't mention all your names, but speical mentions and thanks from me go to

The Large One for organising and presenting the awards
The Full Harris for paying for my beer
For these people who introduced me to other NSCers
Fake Slim
Yorkie
Jailbird
Early Bird
Tom Hark, Preston Park
Locky
RoyalAli for traveling all the way from Reading to be here and
Tokyo Seagull for traveling from Tokyo

P.S Richie Morris you won Best Mod award
Edited due to being 5% drunk with the original post.
:lolol:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes, I know, how sad am I. Get back half pissed, and the first thing I do is log on and start posting crap. Well BOLLOCKS, I'm going to anyway.

Once again, an excellent night. Thanks to Sea Y2 K, or however you spell it, for coming in the fabulous Britney Spears outfit and making me feel like a right old PREV for letching on your splendidness. BAG and LUSH looked gorgeous as always. I really thought I was in with TRIGGER at one point, but then he blanked me and went off to the ladies loo's with Harts Mistress and Sea Y 2 wotsit. Just hope someone had a digital camera handy there.
What a nice bloke Buzza is as well.

Marvellous to finally meet the legendary Tom Hark Preston Park, top fella. Drunken ramblings with Dover and Desert Orchid were much enjoyed. Crabbers intimidated me with his sheer INTENSITY, but once I felt safe he wasn't going to GLASS me, I relaxed into a civil conversation about cricket. Good work fella. Good to finally meet Locky too, top bloke. ARTOIS was as smooth as ever. Chatting with MARTIN is like a long soak in a warm jacuzzi - satisfying and relaxing, with bubbly bits that find all your cracks. Or something.

Lord Bracknell / Richard Branson was on good form as ever, and the delightful Roz was always on hand for a chat and an embarrassing picture with BLINDING flash...not looking forward to my own exposure on that front. Tokyo Seagull gave us the lowdown on oriental culture - shame you're missing the playoffs squire, but good to meet you. TLO - bloody well done for organising the thing, and damn good work on the mike.

Anyhoo, I'm tired and emotional. Thanks to the DAFT bints for somehow voting me as Most Charming Poster - I shall wear my FIT t-shirt tomorrow with pride, although the XL size may expose my breasts somewhat. Lets hope its not too chilly out. And as for Funniest Poster - I'd have thought Biggest LIAR may have been more apt, but thanks to whoever voted for me...I shall endeavor to attempt to entertain with my utter drivel until you are sick of it and ban me. Thanks to all of you for your congrats on my upcoming wedding next year. Sorry the bridesmaids are already sorted Yorkie, that was all out of my hands. You and Lush would have been ideal, but I have little or no control on these things.

And well played LUSH, the Best Poster...well deserved, specially for her new Bad Girl image on NSP as well - seeing Lush swear is both hugely entertaining and mildly arousing all at the same time. Marvellous.

Here's to the next meat-up :drink:

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Easy 10 said:
I really thought I was in with TRIGGER at one point, but then he blanked me and went off to the ladies loo's with Harts Mistress and Sea Y 2 wotsit. Just hope someone had a digital camera handy there.
Sorry.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No worries Trig....top fella, good meeting up again, Bruce sends his regards.

:thumbsup:

I did miss STEVEN though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Re: NSC end of season meet up and photos

strike95 said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
That free beer must have gone to your head a bit.

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Dawn is breaking and I must hasten back to the crypt, ladies and gentlemen. But not before leaving you

with this link to my pictures

(it was indeed A Very Good Night Out and many thanks to The Large One for his organisational wizardry. But it was a shame Richie wasn't there for his moment of glory. By Jove! You could hear the cheer at the Palace Pier!)

:lolol:

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Re: NSC end of season meet up and photos

strike95 said:

Who bought me a free beer and someone else who got me the coke

firstly, whoever bought you a free beer was ripped off.

secondly, i don't think we need to hear about you scoring drugs on nsc. what do the ukip think of their youth mps dabbling in class a drugs?:glare:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Easy 10 said:

Once again, an excellent night. Thanks to Sea Y2 K, or however you spell it, for coming in the fabulous Britney Spears outfit and making me feel like a right old PREV for letching on your splendidness.

:blush: was nice to meet u too! i had a wicked night, feel a bit under the weather now but it was worth it! had to wait for bloody ages for a taxi at the end of the night tho. it was great meeting you all last night, roll on the next one! :clap: Kenny/Nemo thanks for dribbling on me!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who won what award ?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Re: Re: NSC end of season meet up and photos

alan partridge said:
firstly, whoever bought you a free beer was ripped off.

secondly, i don't think we need to hear about you scoring drugs on nsc. what do the ukip think of their youth mps dabbling in class a drugs?:glare:

Please forgive me for my first post I was 5% pissed when I wrote the first post.

I have never used or dealed drugs or mentioned about using them. Just edited the quote about the coca cola.
:D

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Agree with everyone, it was a top night:clap2: I wonder if Biscuit's woken up yet? Judging by how pissed he was in the gloucester, I'd doubt it!

Lush

Mods' Pet
I had a wonderful time. BAG and I started off the evening with half a bottle of champagne each, which put us in a great mood for the festivities.

I met lots of fabulous people and got reacquainted with others. The usual culprits were extremely pissed. I hope everyone got home OK.

A big mention to Tokyo Seagull who included the meet-up on his visit from the East. And an even bigger mention to The Large One who stepped into the huge gap left by Safeway and filled it brilliantly.

And as for the Best Overall Poster award - well obviously it's not an award for me, but for all the DAFT Bints who aim to make NSC just that little bit more gorgeous. Thank you to everyone who voted.

Great night. I love you all!

:love:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
samparish said:
Agree with everyone, it was a top night:clap2: I wonder if Biscuit's woken up yet? Judging by how pissed he was in the gloucester, I'd doubt it!

to many shandys on his part again...the fool!:p

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Re: Re: Re: NSC end of season meet up and photos

strike95 said:

I have never used or dealed drugs or mentioned about using them. Just edited the quote about the coca cola.
:D

strike you have ALL the qualities needed to become a politician:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here