Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United Have 7,000 Season Ticket Holders

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How many WON'T renew, is the question.

There will be several who will want their first AmEx season ticket

This will be of interest next season,we have a waiting list of sorts,if the Palace fans are to be believed then our support will drop to 10,000 next season,i for one don't see that happening at all and even if the crowd did dip,i forcast maybe 1000 not re applying for one reason or another,i suspect many have caught the bug and far from any "novelty" wearing off,what with transport issues settling,and the future looking bright'on,i feel our crowds will hold in and around the same level.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So what, if you can rely on 25,000 turning up and paying on the day. Season ticket holders probably get reduced rates anyway. So the club would rather people paid on the gate, as long as you can be sure they will turn up. Which in Leeds case they can...I'd rather turn up on the day and pay a fiver more per game to be honest rather than be stuck with the same seat all season.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Dont worry , you will get alot more !

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Think i heard something like there were 2,000 people who were unable to get a season ticket/on a waiting list for next season - obviously if we get the expansion then there should be a load more season tickets avaliable.

Ringmer Richie

Feb 4, 2012
Ringmer
I think if the improvements are made before the next season starts and we finish playing well and high up the table, then gates will climb to around 28,000 average. There are many people I know who want to come, many supporters from previous seasons who aren't able to come to every match or can't afford to buy a season ticket as well as lots of people who would like to come to the Amex to watch a decent level of football but aren't Brighton fans.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Not renewing unless club gets its act together and organizes a ticket exchange, too many tickets going to waste otherwise

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Some Leeds fans aren't renewing as a protest against Bates which doesn't apply here, unless someone has got a problem with the way Bloom is running the club. I think the vast majority will renew and the waiting list will only go down a little until the new seats are put in. Funnily enough I think the number of season ticket holders will go down once there is more seating as fans won't feel they have to have a season ticket to rely on getting to a game.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Season tickets don't mean a lot if you can pay on the day so not bothered about that,i reckon we'll get 24k+ averages next season if the seats get the all clear:)

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Season tickets don't mean a lot if you can pay on the day so not bothered about that,i reckon we'll get 24k+ averages next season if the seats get the all clear:)

If you are likely to go most games anyway, you are much better off getting a season ticket as it's a lot better value for money.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If there are any ST's available I think I will take the plunge and buy 2 for next season regardless of how we do this year. I think I could maybe make half the home games in a season with my wife and maybe a few more with the grandchildren. As I'm on a fixed income it isn't the cost of the season ticket but the associated travel costs that are the issue for me at over £100 a game but hey-ho..................

I'm sure there are a lot of JCL's who might drop out but I suspect not as many as will buy in.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unless you are being ironic as far as i'm aware Leeds have never been champions of Europe either. Finalist i believe but i'm sure they lost 2-0

I'm not a Leeds fan, but that was a bent i.e. corrupt referee. Don't know if you ever saw the key decisions or heard about the aftermath.

It really did happen in Europe until recent times.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Posted on: Fri 03 Feb 2012

The clock is ticking on the most important deadline of the week. Today, Friday 3rd February, is deadline day for the very best season ticket prices for the 2012/13 season. So make sure you're at Selhurst for every league game next season at one of the lowest prices in the Championship.

The club are delighted to announce that we have now passed 5,000 season tickets for the next campaign as supporters take advantage of the best discounted prices currently available.

Buying early works out to less than the proposed match-day prices of 16 matches, which is the equivalent of seven matches free of charge.

Crystal Palace | Tickets | Season Tickets | Season Tickets Deadline Day

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/staticFiles/ac/94/0,,10323~169132,00.pdf

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
If there are any ST's available I think I will take the plunge and buy 2 for next season regardless of how we do this year. I think I could maybe make half the home games in a season with my wife and maybe a few more with the grandchildren. As I'm on a fixed income it isn't the cost of the season ticket but the associated travel costs that are the issue for me at over £100 a game but hey-ho..................

I'm sure there are a lot of JCL's who might drop out but I suspect not as many as will buy in.
Please explain JCL'S, THANKS.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here