Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Auction - Keyboard Warriors required

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have 13 auction items , but they bids are frankly laughable at the moment. The photos of all the items will be on the website over the weekend which should help.

Can some people help to contact the fans website of Leicester City, Fulham, Middlesbrough, Blackburn Rovers, Hull City, Charlton Athletic and Reading. I seem to remember Lush coordinated this very well last year.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Have you looked into using the shop features in eBay or QXL for such an auction? Not sure if they have a reduced rate for charities or not, but it seems like a lot of work for you to update manually - especially as they aren't possible to find through simple searching, like you'd have on an auction site (so m'boro fans could easily stumble across it and bid).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i will

give me a message title and message and i can get started later this evening! :)

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
I will get in touch with Charlton if someone tells me what this is all about. I will drop a letter of to them on Saturday

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
These seem to be the commission rates that QXL/eBay charge per auction:

final amount - QXL / eBay

from 0 to £15.00 - 3.75% / 5.25%
from £15.01 to £600.00 - 2.00% / 2.75%
above £600.01 - 1.25% / 1.50%

So, for example, an item that sold for £30 would cost 60p (2%) in commission to QXL.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here