Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
......And will be signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow to Cardiff City as soon as they sort out one "minor" issue with personal terms. This deal was due to be announced earlier but for this small issue. The club are 99.9% certain that will be sorted out very quickly and will announce the signing tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

If Craig Noone doesn't join Cardiff, you have permission to ban me from this board for life.

Welcome to Cardiff Craig! We'll look after him!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Damn shame. Great player, great bloke.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Shame, but he has neither the end product of Buckley or the pure pace of LuaLua, so, given we only play one winger, he won't be missed as sorely as some might think.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nooney doesn't seem to share your confidence..... maybe we could just ban you anyway and then send you back to the valleys to gloat at some sheep

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
......And will be signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow to Cardiff City as soon as they sort out one "minor" issue with personal terms. This deal was due to be announced earlier but for this small issue. The club are 99.9% certain that will be sorted out very quickly and will announce the signing tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

If Craig Noone doesn't join Cardiff, you have permission to ban me from this board for life.

If this is true, good luck to him. Not sure we need him with buckley and lualua fit and you desperately lack pace. A shame if true, but could be good for all partied

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Would not surprise me. IMO Noone is excellent on the ball, very quick footed and moves the ball better than most. However there is little end product and we have depth of squad enough to cover his position. If he goes it will be a shame but his salary savings will help to fund someone else in a more lacking position.

I'm still on a high from today, amazing. Well done 22,500 people.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
£1.5 mil apparently, thanks Nooney but happy with the £1.25 mil profit after a year.

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
Nooney doesn't seem to share your confidence..... maybe we could just ban you anyway and then send you back to the valleys to gloat at some sheep

shame that you aren't as grown up as some of your other fans. Maybe we could tuck you up with a dummy?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If people hear something at a game, are they hearing it from high up officials or other fans at the game?

If they are hearing it from fans at the game...

Could they not have just read it on NSC and are trying to big note themselves by rabbiting on about it at the game like they know something?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Shame, but he has neither the end product of Buckley or the pure pace of LuaLua, so, given we only play one winger, he won't be missed as sorely as some might think.

Rubbish. Noone has something neither of them has. They're all different, I think that diversity is imperative in a squad. The loss of Noone will be a real shame, but to me would suggest that Vicente actually has something to offer. I said when we signed Vicente that we would need to lose one of our wingers to get the best out of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here