Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

overheard talks of a new signing.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I only believe we've signed someone when I get the club text saying so, until that point, it is pointless speculation

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
some scottish bloke who no-one has heard of and we will loan him straight back, or it could be an absolutely senational signing like Diego Forlan, or there again pap Doop Biop( or whatever his fecking name is) and if it is I will personally run on and cut my season ticket up in front of his face ( edit...I may not do this but you understand where I am coming from)

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Right, I need the toliet.

If there hasn't been an announcement by the time I come back from dropping a log, there will be hell to pay

Haven't you finished yet?

That's some log you're eeking out there...

Constipation or a curry last night???

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Gus and Tony have done well to keep us guessing, no gatwick spots or club officials leaking any talks/signings behind the scenes, he wanted two players I reckon he has got them or is close and all will be known prior to Palace, where do the club do press conferences and is one set up.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
No SMS message from the club yet. Is my phone still working......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Soon as in today. No idea who it is but the staff at the training ground sounded pretty sure of it.

'Today' is more specific, at least

Good. Looking forward to hearing who it is.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I know and trust Rad, I know he wouldn't do a 'look at me' or wind up thread. I believe him.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Haven't you finished yet?

That's some log you're eeking out there...

Constipation or a curry last night???

Heh, forgot to come back into this thread. Yes, I have finished and it was glorious. No announcement though

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This rumour is so devoid of content, so utterly worthless, such an abysmal waste of humanity (tiome spend writing, reading & responding) that it would even make HB&B wince, were he to stab it out onto his iPhone on the train to work.

It’s threadage like this that keeps NSC at the top of the pile when it comes to scurrilous gossip. Long may it reign.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
This rumour is so devoid of content, so utterly worthless, such an abysmal waste of humanity (tiome spend writing, reading & responding) that it would even make HB&B wince, were he to stab it out onto his iPhone on the train to work.

It’s threadage like this that keeps NSC at the top of the pile when it comes to scurrilous gossip. Long may it reign.
Kudos on the use of scurrilous - nice wordsmithying.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Its Joey barton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Soon as in today. No idea who it is but the staff at the training ground sounded pretty sure of it.

I know and trust Rad, I know he wouldn't do a 'look at me' or wind up thread. I believe him.

I inclined to believe Rad esp as Drummo has backed him up. Out of interest - how many staff did ya spk to / any idea who they were / what sorta age were they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here