Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

overheard talks of a new signing.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Noone has been signed by Polydor records and is going to record a cover of Mysterious Girl............its true folks and you heard it here first. I was at the trianing ground and club earlier...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't think I've seen Rad start any BS threads before, so I shall hold this one with great interest.

*cue drum roll*

Sent by the power of 1000 turtles

I'm not suggesting it's bullshit. How can it be, when he's said nothing of ANY substance? He's telling us he's heard we miht be announcing a (non specific) signing, at some non-specific future time. Wow. Triffic

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
I hope we don't announce anyone.

Just before Newcastle game Richard Reynolds announces the subs.

Vicente

ANDDDD

Owen.

I am sure that would be a massive shock to everybody, and a fantastic way to announce it.

Or perhaps naming Owen on the bench during the CPFC.

(Note: I know Owen won't sign)

Just as long as Reynolds doesn't say his name in the ridiculous tone that he says "number nine - ashley barnes"...... Makes me angry.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Soon as in today. No idea who it is but the staff at the training ground sounded pretty sure of it.

Right well you are DEAD if it doesn't come true.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Just as long as Reynolds doesn't say his name in the ridiculous tone that he says "number nine - ashley barnes"...... Makes me angry.

Now you mention it, it gets me as well, and the other one is "Vicenteeeeee" ............you remember when it was done, before the clocks went back, and we were wearing shorts????

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Now you mention it, it gets me as well, and the other one is "Vicenteeeeee" ............you remember when it was done, before the clocks went back, and we were wearing shorts????

I think I vaugly remember yes... But the "Nuuuuuuuuumber niiiiine, Ashlllllleeeeeyyyyyy Barrrrrrrrnneesss" every game...... Sake Reyonlds, Sake.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think I vaugly remember yes... But the "Nuuuuuuuuumber niiiiine, Ashlllllleeeeeyyyyyy Barrrrrrrrnneesss" every game...... Sake Reyonlds, Sake.

Screams LOCAL RADIO DJ, doesn't it? SO tacky.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Right, I need the toliet.

If there hasn't been an announcement by the time I come back from dropping a log, there will be hell to pay

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I can't see why the OP would make this up...He or she would look like a complete tool if he was wrong and would probably face a ban!

Some people get kicks out of wind ups similar to this (not saying this one is mind!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here